The Dark Knight trailer vs the prologue

rpenguin

Civilian
Reaction score
Both are leaked/out there in the world and there ARE descriptions, but for the people who are torn between seeing the imax or regular version of I Am Legend, like me, this thread can help!

which is better, batfans?

edit: sorry about the confusion. i was a bit absent-minded in saying the prologue was leaked. i apologize for confusion/false hopes.

Nobody should be torn in watching imax and regular version because the trailer will be online within the week (seeing as how the prologue is exclusive) No point in going to see it in the regular theater. Therefore imax is the way to go. But if u were me, I'd go to both. IAL exceeded my expectations.

I've been front and center on the IMAX screen for the prologue.

And I've watched the leaked trailer in crappy bootleg form on a 20 inch monitor.

...and the trailer absolutely kicks the prologue's ass. :up:

Were you happy with the prologue though, Crook?

I've been front and center on the IMAX screen for the prologue.

And I've watched the leaked trailer in crappy bootleg form on a 20 inch monitor.

...and the trailer absolutely kicks the prologue's ass. :up:

Ditto. I just got back from I Am Legend with the prologue and as badass as the prologue was..... the trailer is better. MUCH more footage and a lot more Joker. What more could you ask for?

damn so will I be disappointed now if I watch the prologue Crook?

hahahaha, can't believe a bootleg trailer might ruin my viewing of the prologue in freakin IMAX

since when did the pro leak?? can u post a link or info? thanx..

I'm pretty sure there's no prologue leak. 'Course, I'd absolutely love to be wrong...

:huh: :huh:

No bootleg linking to any footage. Please.

You will be banned if you do.

yeah were is the leaked prologue

:O

but from the discription's alone

the trailor compleatly wtf pwns it

Not having seen the prologue yet I couldn't really compare and say I had a fave, but the trailer is amazing, and can't wait to grab the HD version next week. It was a nice thing to wake up to find, hooray!

I replied to your pm asking for the trailer. You're welcome. :o

The OP is mistaken. Prologue hasn't been leaked.

hmm kinda makes this thread redundent then doesnt it..

I saw the trailer about midnight last night and i have to say it was the best ever!!!!! Now i have to see the prologue but i dont want to go to Imax to see it!

Badass!
Batman is going to fight the Joker on Wacker and Lake! lol!
Woohooo!

The teaser trailer is much, much better, more action, more Bats, more Joker, it is awesome, thank you Mr. Nolan / Mr. Bale:brucebat: / Mr. Ledger :hoboj: , you look to have done a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"