Do You Find Really Thin/skinny Women Attractive Or A Turn Off?

anotherday

Civilian
Reaction score
Just wondering...all you lovely guys and ladies here.
So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress like **I've removed the spammers link and banned them.....but you can continue the discussion**And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.
But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends for me. I honestly prefer curvy women if you ask me but i've been very attracted to really skinny girls before too. Depends on the girl.

If I had to pick though, curvy.

Depends for me. I honestly prefer curvy women if you ask me but i've been very attracted to really skinny girls before too. Depends on the girl.

If I had to pick though, curvy.

Same here.

I prefer realistic. Girls like KEIRA KNIGHTLEY are a bit too thin

idk I think so
040407_bi_knightley_300X400-thumb-300x400-181.jpg

I like slim, thin, girls, but those that look like popsicle sticks are a real turn off for me.

I prefer skinny girls. But not at the expense of unhealthy methods to get those skinny looks. Girls with some meat can be just as, if not more attractive then skinny girls. It really depends on the girl and how they pull it off.

Skinny girls look like anorexic 13 year old boys.

No thanks.

Yes, I find them to be a turn off.

Maybe it's because I am Mexican/Brazilian, but I want a curvy girl (Coke Bottle Body). Yet, I am not a breast guy. For some reason, I find Double Ds to be a turn off. B cups are my limit, but I am willing to make an exception for one girl in my life who has a perfect pair of C cup breasts.

I'm more of leg and ass guy. Without a nice booty (love my girls in tight jeans), I really don't pay attention unless she has a stunning face.

I am not attracted to thin women at all. I find the likes of Angelina Jolie and the aforementioned Keira Knightly to be a huge turn off. I also find it pretty pathetic to see some of the female population morph their bodies into waifs to try and fit that Hollywood/Kate Moss "model" look. I would accept a woman who is naturally thin anyday over a woman who was once curvey and full figured who opted for the bobble head look.

For me it depends on the girl. I typically like average sized to curvy girls, but there've been a few times when I've been attracted to gals of a smaller frame. That being said, while they're of a smaller frame, they're not the "ultra thin waif" that certain models and hollywood gals go for. To me, it's disturbing for me to see that much bone exposed through the skin.

For years I've made a distinction between "naturally skinny" aka a smaller frame than girls who try to make themselves smaller to fit in with some bizarre Hollywood/media view. I mean I don't get it. If a woman is naturally slender, that's who she is. But if she has some curves, or even a few extra pounds and is punishing herself to get smaller that makes me incredibly sad. There's just no reason to kill yourself for some standard.

I always get on a rant when I see girls who used to be happy with themselves suddenly feeling pressured into getting tiny to fit with some ideal. Why the hell is the fashion industry asking for these standards?

Really depends on the girl. In general though I prefer curvier women. My current girlfriend is super skinny though.

So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress like **I've removed the spammers link and banned them.....but you can continue the discussion**And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.
But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.

I don't find really thin girls attractive in the least. In fact, I don't find most actresses/singers attractive.

I like curves and lots of them. I don't mind a woman being fit but the types that simply run at the gym and end up looking like bean poles just don't do anything for me.

I married a voluptuous woman and I would never want her to get super thin. If you are already dieting and exercising, just accept how your body looks.

Women who are athletic are a turn on for me. Super skinny women, not so much. I've also been with curvy, BBW women who were very attractive as well. Confidence is the key. You can have all the looks in the world, but if you aren't comfortable with yourself, no one will want to be with you.

I prefer a woman to look like a woman and therefore have a woman's body.

Varies. Not insanely thin, but having some tone, like those chicks that play volleyball professionally.

I like any sort of healthy girl.
Healthy is the operative word here.

Girls that play any physical sport should have good bodies, well... Actually, good can be subjective when I think of some of the rugby girls I've seen. But athletic girls ftw.

Hi ya'll new to the boards, I myself prefer naked women, then we'll go from there.

I'm a self proclaimed "Chubby Chaser" I love the cushion for the pushin!

I prefer a girl with some meat on her bones. I don't really base my preferences on appearances. Sure, it may be the first thing that draws my attention, but it's what's inside that will get me to take it further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"