Do You Find Really Thin/skinny Women Attractive Or A Turn Off?

I personally like my girls to have something for me to hold on to.

Out of curiosity, do girls feel the same way about skinny boys?

I don't think there's any universal rule to what girls find attractive in guys, just like there's no universal rule in what guys find attractive in girls.

Women are a crapshoot when it comes to dudes. Which is why I say no matter what you look like more than likely you can get SOME chick.

040407_bi_knightley_300X400-thumb-300x400-181.jpg

Keira Knightley looks fine here.She's just right.

Last edited:
Kiera's pic shows good definition in her abs and legs, but not so much on her arms and chest. Chances are, she does a lot of lower body exercise, and neglects her upper body. From the stomach, down she looks great. From the chest, up she looks like she needs a sammich.
women can't control at all where they lose weight. it doesn't come off everywhere in even amounts, just like it doesn't go on everywhere in even amounts.

honestly, females in the limelight cannot win. if they put on weight, everyone talks about how fat they're getting. if they lose weight, everyone talks about what kind of eating disorders they have. keira looks thin, but healthy. strong.

my ideal body type for women trends towards supermodel waif. that's just an aesthetic thing. they look good in clothes. maybe not out of them, but that's not my concern.

skinny girls CAN be attractive if they've got nice curves and meat in the right places. case in point...

5891_100416059973605_100000156340421_9452_3471974_n.jpg

...i would classify her as thin, but she's got nice hips to balance her thin frame. there are lots of skinny girls that just don't look healthy but then again there are a lot of skinny girls that look perfectly healthy. it depends on what your definition of "skinny" is...

Last edited:
She's got a six pack so she doesn't look that thin.

I like a woman that can kill me with her hips or that are in tough to death roll. So not so much on the skinnies.

Any sort of belly on a girl is a turn off.

I like all types of body shapes. Give me a girl who has ass and boobs and if her stomach isn't bigger than mines then we can talk.

I prefer skinny women but not to the point where it looks anorexic. Also tubular breasts are a turn off and so is pancake butt.

Athletic is my type. I like women who aren't stick figures, but I don't want women who are bigger than me.

I'm also an ass man. Breasts are nice, but I'll take a flat-chested woman with a phat ass over a woman with an amazing rack but has no ass to speak of.

It depends on how skinny, if you look like a twig then I find you just as disgusting as some fat blob. I prefer girls that are in between, they have some curves but aren't one giant curve.

I personally like my girls to have something for me to hold on to.

Out of curiosity, do girls feel the same way about skinny boys?

I can't speak for all girls, but I'm not attracted to skinny men. I'm small myself, but I married someone both taller and much bulkier than me, and I never think about wanting him to lose weight. I like him to be significantly bigger than me.

One exception to my thin man aversion: Mr. Spock. :woot:

I can't speak for all girls, but I'm not attracted to skinny men. I'm small myself, but I married someone both taller and much bulkier than me, and I never think about wanting him to lose weight. I like him to be significantly bigger than me.

One exception to my thin man aversion: Mr. Spock. :woot:

I'm the same way about girls, just in the opposite direction. I like my girls to be smaller than me. I'm just more naturally attracted to smaller girls with smaller frames.

My best friend dated a girl who was nearly a skeleton, clothes just hung off her like a clothes hanger. She had no defintion at all. She was extremely unattractive looking like that but a nice person otherwise.

When women have nothing to them but bones, it turns me right off. I mean look at Angelina Jolie 10 years ago, she was drop dead beautiful, these days she looks like she's dying of starvation and will collapse any minute.

I prefer women with meat on them (he says, sounding vagually cannibalistic).

I prefer curvy women especially hour glass figured ones but I have dated some skinny women who were natrually thin.

I'm not into those women that look like skeletor though.

The irony in all this is that the girls that need to eat more rarely eat anything and the girls that need to stop eating so much can't stop eating. :csad:

There is a niche for girls and most anything like that.

I would put some chocalte sauce on Keira Knightley and go to work. She's not really my type but I find her beautiful.

That's the thing about Keira Knightly for me. I'm really attracted to her, sometimes she looks real skinny, but sometimes I think she looks just alright. I think it's the face and British accent bedazzles me.

I prefer slim/thin women who DON'T look anorexic. Once you start looking unhealthy its a turn off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"