What makes a man attractive?

britrogue

Superhero
Reaction score
I thought that as there's one for you guys to discuss us ladies, I'd start one for the girls!

I must confess that I am immediately struck dumb by your average tall, dark and handsome, and I'm a sucker for really dark eyes too.

But seriously, I'm 25 years old and I've only ever been in love once. Physically, he was nothing I would normally be attracted to, other than the fact he was tall. He had bleached blonde spiky hair and blue eyes.

But he had the funniest sense of humour I've ever come across, and a sort of charm that just made me feel completely protected by him, yet at the same time want to protected HIM myself. I've never felt as comfortable with anyone else as I did with him, and I find it hard to believe that anyone could ever take his place in my heart.

So, what makes a man attractive to me? Seriously, I don't know. I guess it's sometimes just a case of chemistry. :up:

I have no idea what my GF sees in me... I've always told her I think she's way above my league

self-assuredness and humor

Being 6+ feet tall with a nice set of shoulders and a broad back doesn't hurt either. ;)

Beanpoles :down

My open shirt, hairy chest and 5 gold chains.

Daisy said:

Being 6+ feet tall with a nice set of shoulders and a broad back doesn't hurt either. ;)

Good point, I forgot about shoulders and arms! I love a good set of shoulders and arms!

Erzengel said:
My open shirt, hairy chest and 5 gold chains.

I'm sorry. There's a 3 chain maximum... you're disqualified. :(

I also put a lil dirt in my hair before I go out.

Erzengel said:
I also put a lil dirt in my hair before I go out.

Well, you've got to cut down on the greasiness somehow. ;)

Daisy said:
Well, you've got to cut down on the greasiness somehow. ;)

I guess you aren't aware of Johnathon Antin's line of hair care products. :o

Daisy said:

So what about average height guys at 5'9 or 5'10? Or what about the guys at 5'6 or 5'7?

I never quite understood why women who are like 5'2 want a guy who's a foot taller.

it all comes down to smells, if your dude doesn't smell right, then there's nothing there...

if on average you took all the different types of guys you've dated and took a sample of their hair after exercise they would all smell very similar, no matter how different they are in appearance and taste etc...

all my longtime girlfriends have nuzzled me like maniacs and would not shut up about how good I smell, every single day, several times a day, it actually gets old.
Some have laid there in bed next to me sniffing me like I'm model airplane glue to a huffer, almost embarrassing.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
all my longtime girlfriends have nuzzled me like maniacs and would not shut up about how good I smell, every single day, several times a day, it actually gets old.
Some have laid there in bed next to me sniffing me like I'm model airplane glue to a huffer, almost embarrassing.
shave your pubes, they'll get over you like a bad rash...

Hopefully not. Grow, dammit!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It doesn't bother me. I take pride in the way I smell. :up:

well I mean, what are they in love with, me or my smell.
I'm like an olfactory piece of meat to them, a sniffing rag. :(

Carter said:
The answer is simply - Carter
Carter I applaud you.

Not for looking good. But that's your best avvy yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"