Do You Find Really Thin/skinny Women Attractive Or A Turn Off?

Eh, I don't really have a preference to tell you the truth. If they want to knock my junk around, who am I to argue?

:hrt::hrt::hrt:
Talk about having my cake, and eating it too!!!!!

:cwink:

SPOCK-WTF.gif

I find skinny to be unattractive....Linda Carter as Wonder Woman in the 70's is the epitome of what a gorgeous woman looks like

In all seriouness, it all depends on the woman. Some women can pull it off, other's can't. Even that pic of Keira that was posted, I think SHE looks good there.

In all seriouness, it all depends on the woman. Some women can pull it off, other's can't. Even that pic of Keira that was posted, I think SHE looks good there.

Wow :dry: To each their own....I thought she needed medical intervention!

you can tell by the muscle tone that her body was the cause of working out. You can tell the difference between athletic girls who are naturally skinny, and ones that starve themselves

......I'm not gonna lie. I wanna lick her belly. :o

God, I can't stand really skinny girls, for reasons stated above, and the fact that I prefer girls with a great ass.

heat-pacino-great-ass.jpg

Kiera's pic shows good definition in her abs and legs, but not so much on her arms and chest. Chances are, she does a lot of lower body exercise, and neglects her upper body. From the stomach, down she looks great. From the chest, up she looks like she needs a sammich.

So long as they don't have bony hips and ribs showing between their breast I'm good to go.

The irony in all this is that the girls that need to eat more rarely eat anything and the girls that need to stop eating so much can't stop eating. :csad:

i enjoy thin/slim/skinny/whatever girls....but there is such thing as TOO thin/slim/skinny/whatever. it a certain point it looks gross.

The irony in all this is that the girls that need to eat more rarely eat anything and the girls that need to stop eating so much can't stop eating. :csad:

If they just split the difference we'd live in a much hotter world.

i don't like my girls to be too skinny, i'd be afraid of breaking them or something lol. a little meat on the bones, that's what I like.

The best places in world that has a balance would have to involve the Latin American countries (including Spain). Some destinations in America as well (such as Miami, Atlanta, San Diego, Chicago, etc.) Canada has some incredibly beautiful women with stunning bodies too.

The hottest women I've ever encountered were in Colombia though. And gentlemen, the women outnumber the men in that country 4 to 1.

I personally like my girls to have something for me to hold on to.

Out of curiosity, do girls feel the same way about skinny boys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"