Do You Find Really Thin/skinny Women Attractive Or A Turn Off?

Gives whole new meaning to the term bone. :o

This thread reminds me of all the flack Callista Flockheart used to catch about being too skinny.

Well, there is Helen Mirren.

I don't know about you but I'd knock the dust off that......elderly ladies antique storage box. :o

Yea, Helen Mirren's one of the reasons I've started eying older ladies...

Girls, just be healthy. Take care of your body for the sake of taking care of your body. And don't worry so much about it. Anyone who's looking at you that hard really isn't worth it. That's all I ask for in a lady, really.

A woman that is skinny because they have starved themselves or suffer from anorexia, or in other words, is artificially so will be unattractive because they are unhealthy. See; Victoria Beckham.

However, if a woman is skinny because of their natural body type then chances are they will be attractive because that is the way they are meant to look. See; Natalie Portman.

Well, there is Helen Mirren.

I don't know about you but I'd knock the dust off that......elderly ladies antique storage box. :o
I'm with with you, Helen Mirren is a Gilf :hrt:

The gilfy gilf-tastic Queen of the gilfs....who actually played a queen! :eek:

I can't speak for all girls, but I'm not attracted to skinny men. I'm small myself, but I married someone both taller and much bulkier than me, and I never think about wanting him to lose weight. I like him to be significantly bigger than me.

One exception to my thin man aversion: Mr. Spock. :woot:

Agreed.

I like that my man to be taller than me. ( Example. I am 5'4 and he should be like...6'0-ish). Also, I find myself attracted to skinny ( NOT too skinny) men but they should have some lean muscle mass.

I also find myself
strangely attracted men who have high metabolism. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"