Do you still watch Fantastic Four?

what?!! you got to watch it with the commenary on its hilarious. but it depends what version you get. were i live they only relaesed the one with Ioan,Jessica and Chilis doin commantary and i find it quite amusing (but that does'nt take much)
but apparently on the 2 disk you can get commantary with chris evans aswell?

i don't know the american version might be different to the british, it should say on the back. i think?

anweledig benyw said:
what?!! you got to watch it with the commenary on its hilarious. but it depends what version you get. were i live they only relaesed the one with Ioan,Jessica and Chilis doin commantary and i find it quite amusing (but that does'nt take much)
but apparently on the 2 disk you can get commantary with chris evans aswell?

No, the commentary on all versions is only with the three Ioan, Jessica and Michael.

JMAfan said:
No, the commentary on all versions is only with the three Ioan, Jessica and Michael.
Even though on the back it mentions Chris and Julian.

Why would I watch it more then once? If not ONLY to double check that it is in fact the worst movie ever with even worse acting. The only good part was the comic relief from the Human Torch, otherwise I would of walked out.

Jessica Alba...she should never open her mouth again...to talk anyways.

Barak said:
Why would I watch it more then once? If not ONLY to double check that it is in fact the worst movie ever with even worse acting. The only good part was the comic relief from the Human Torch, otherwise I would of walked out.

Lol. She is great to look at though. She was just sooo wrong for the role of sue storm. Loved her in sin city though (until she started talking of course)

Barak said:

Very heterosexual of you....:)

I watch it for one shallow, teenie bopper reason, Chris Evans. I like Ben Grimm too. Chiklis did a good job, AND thanks to biotch of a wife's rejection, he certainly ended up better off with Washington's character.

seen it like twice I think (you can guess that I was bored at least 2 times in my life) and it was "okay", not good, not bad, nothing :)

i've only seen the movie once. hated it. bad writing, bad acting, bad casting.

Not as familiar as some on the topic of Fantastic Four, but there were some problems I found in the movie...everything seemed too light-hearted and not enough depth...plus I expected there to be at least one other altercation between the four and Doom...loved Julian as Doom. Jessica, love her as an actress, not too sure for Sue though, but enjoyed the movie nonetheless...it was entertaining, although I'm sure it could have been better. Comicbookmovie fan here, own it, so yeah, I've watched it again.

I love alba as a woman, not an actress. She was really bad for sue storm. I bought the DVD and tried to watch it the other day, and I cant seem to like this movie. Its really bad!!!!!

Who would you have cast as Sue? Curious. Was sue supposed to be "sexbombish"?

I watch it whenever I'm in the mood for it.It could be only a day from when I last watched it or a year.

I like watching Jessica's video diary because I like seeing what promoting a movie is like.
Looks a lot more tiring than I thought!

MOIDANGEREUX said:
I like watching Jessica's video diary because I like seeing what promoting a movie is like.
Looks a lot more tiring than I thought!

Not much anymore. Think I wore my DVD player out. :) Waiting for the directors cut now, with hopefully all the goodies. :) That should tide me over till June 15th. Filming starts Tuesday. Bring on the pictures. I'm juiced.

I just watched it twice last night. Once without the commentary and another with. My girlfriend was nice enough to get it for me as an anniversary present. :D

I thought it was okay in theaters but it has grown on me quite a lot since then (unlike Elektra which just went from terrible to meh). This is a very fun comic-book movie. That's all it is. And it's Marvel's best when it comes to repeat viewings. I put it up there with the Spider-man flicks overall. Everything was literally ripped from the comic books. I even liked this Doom more once I figured it was basicly an adult version of Utlimate Doom.

Now I can't wait for the sequel. Looks like Doom will become the supreme ruler that we all wanted. He was already pretty damn badass in this one. I liked the metallic sound to his voice. Especially when he's first revealed. There's this line after "After all, we're both doctors." but I forgot what it was that just made me smile.

I may get bashed for this but I really wish that more Marvel movies were like this. Not taking themselves too seriously. Recognzing the medium for what it is and just going with it. Pour on the cheese! :D...Well, when it comes to the more colorful heroes anyway...God did I want a Spider-man/Fantastic Four crossover after watching this.

I watched it last week and still love it! It's got me pysched for the new film :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"