• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Do you think it's possible to have a Utopia?

Silverstein

Superhero
Reaction score
People disagree so much on small things. Happiness is elusive to the majority, I think...I mean sure you can be happy but it seems like things can trigger you in different ways..

Can we ever really be happy..? Can a utopia exist? To a further extent, if you believe in heaven or hell, can heaven really exist? What if heaven for you is not heaven for someone else?

Man Japan is heaven! What if I disagree...what if beijing is heaven? What if Africa is heaven...what if infinite sex is heaven or 7 virgins or being able to fly...

No, I think they stopped making it...

Fruitopia.jpg

Oh, you said UTOPIA...not FRUITOPIA...nevermind :o

No. Certainly not on earth, anyway. If there's a heaven, I suspect the people that get there will all like it. :up:

People disagree so much on small things. Happiness is elusive to the majority, I think...I mean sure you can be happy but it seems like things can trigger you in different ways..

Can we ever really be happy..? Can a utopia exist? To a further extent, if you believe in heaven or hell, can heaven really exist? What if heaven for you is not heaven for someone else?

Man Japan is heaven! What if I disagree...what if beijing is heaven? What if Africa is heaven...what if infinite sex is heaven or 7 virgins or being able to fly...

Once people figure out that having a healthy body is so much more important than having multiple things.....they will be on their way.

No, I think they stopped making it...

Fruitopia.jpg

Oh, you said UTOPIA...not FRUITOPIA...nevermind :o

You read my mind.

Strawberry Passion Awareness was my fave. What every happened to those?!

You read my mind.

Strawberry Passion Awareness was my fave. What every happened to those?!

According to the wikipedia, you can still get it in Canada and Austrailia.

I try to work out a lot. And I meditate..I've tried astral and OBE, I use tiger balm and lotions and candles. I eat all of my favorite foods...And I don't like/care about money.

I mean material things mean nothing to me. I love my swords and my guitar and things but if they were burnt in a fire, I'd be happy that everyone is okay..

I wish we could all just go to heaven. Why do people have to suffer? Yes third world nations have it bad. And don't get me wrong I'm not trying to sound like some emo kid or something...But seriously what if we just love God and want to go home. What if we don't want to be here anymore? Okay I get it don't do bad stuff.

I've never done drugs, or smoked or hurt anyone. Fighting is dumb. In highschool yeah there were fights and stuff but we were all just kids. So why do I still have to deal with thieves, liars, hypocrites and monotony?

Everyone...Like children of the world..can't we all like write one big thank you letter or like a final essay about the importance of being good and how we're sorry for if we were bad and just go to heaven if such a place exists..

The short answer is because there is no god.

i think it's possible. have enough variance and people find there own place in the world.

1. Utopias cannot exist, it will never happen, IT SHOULD but it wont, theirs too much governmental controle, too much police brutality, were restricted.

my idea of happiness in a real free nation would have been what it was like before white man settled here. Indians, they had all the land they wanted but only took what they needed, they hunted for their food and they grew their food, they bartered and they were happy.

money, economics, government, and greed ruined what was truly a utopia.

Honestly to me all religons are bull****, all religons are based off of one common myth, the sun the moon, the stars, the sky...

the first ever humanoids, the never knew why the sun went down, why the moon came out, and why billions of little dots floated up in the vast sky, they didn't know any better so they came to believe something was controlling it, maybe a god, maybe more gods.

the Mayans vision of the sun god, the Greeks visions of their gods, the Egyptians visions of their gods, its all connected.

their where gods, down the line threw time, the story's and ideas of what god and religion are changed...

Idk to me religion just shouldn't exist yea it gives people hope, but what iff there is no god, there is no Jesus, there was no marry or Joseph, and it was all just Story's that evolved from one main idea.

but thats my belief, im not saying there is none of that but its possible there isnt.

I think if i was chilling in utopia some fat bastards with whiny kids would show up with a kfc bucket and litter all over the f'n place........Happens at the beach.

There will always be one griping bastard who'll ruin everything for everyone. I've got my own Utopia and no one else is allowed in.

surely cieloazul would have all the egg rolls required already.

lol!! True....it is utopia after all. Well what if I promise you sexual favors with..uh...uh...*looks around* Paris Hilton!! (She won't say no..It's either that or Amy Whinehouse, the crack numbs the pain..)

...too soon?

Listen, don't blame me I'm watching tabloids, okay? I can't sleep...:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"