The Final Events of Bible Prophecy, and why it's important .....to you.

Mr Sparkle

Avenger
Reaction score
The Doug Batchelor Story
As the teenage son of a millionaire father and a show business mother, Doug Batchelor had everything money could buy-everything but happiness. He used drugs, fought at school and entertained suicidal fantasies. Disgusted with himself and convinced that life held no purpose, Doug was determined to grab all the fun and excitement he could find!

Before his search ended, a cave in the hills above Palm Springs became his home. And although his father owned a yacht, a Learjet and an airline, Doug would eventually scavenge for food in garbage bins. The happiness Doug wanted eluded him until the day he began reading the dust-covered Bible a fellow "searcher" had left in his cave. What happened next can only be described as a miracle!

ugh! :rolleyes: this evil, evil son of a ***** is one of the most manipulative god-pushers out there, because he keeps "Interpreting" the bible and it's (sic) Prophecies, so that as he has put it over and and over again.

"we are the last generation"

I can just see wave upon wave of gullible and selfish senior citizens thinking "yeah, nothing's been the same since the let the coloreds vote"or some **** like that, smug in the sense that when they die the world is going to end, all the while feeeding money to moron, who showed in his program "a panorama of heaven"which looked a lot like an episode of Reboot, with lots of people in white robes, oh, and jesus, can't forget him.

b-host-bal.jpg

"I'm a ****ing *****e bag lying scum son of a ****e"

okay, so doug never said that he was a "****ing *****ebag"or a "lying son of a ****e" but hey. that's my interpretation of it, and it;s a valid as doug's, the thing that get's me is that no one calls out this *******, he gives "seminars" (which he obviously charges for) about the end of the world, so we are ready for the end of times.

gah!!!! and I was thinking, maybe that's why some people can't stand Christians, must the endless self-righteousness that they are exposed to via the television from people like this and "the 700 club" and so on.
seriously who wouldn't hate people that constantly tell you they are going to heaven while you get "left behind" :rolleyes: maybe it's all those shows about the jewish faith I'm not watching.

But Sparkle, the dude has an awesome stache.

More important question. Why would God make Earth...only to destroy it?

Darthphere said:
But Sparkle, the dude has an awesome stache.

if I'm going to be getting my end of days prophecies I demand that a guy in full beard tell of them, like in 12 monkeys.

that movie was awesome!!!!

Mr Sparkle said:
if I'm going to be getting my end of days prophecies I demand that a guy in full beard tell of them, like in 12 monkeys.

that movie was awesome!!!!

I agree with this.

enterthemadness said:
Why would God make Earth...only to destroy it?

I think Mankind will be responsible for that one day. So the more important question is why would God make such a ****ed up race ?

enterthemadness said:
More important question. Why would God make Earth...only to destroy it?

So he can cut the crap from the Earth so he can make a brand new one in its place....

TrailerCues said:
I think Mankind will be responsible for that one day. So the more important question is why would God make such a ****ed up race ?

Uh, because it's funny and amusing to watch an entire species totally **** themselves up like that? :confused::up:

What so "what happened next". I cannot exactly rant about the story if you never told me the ending.

Correct me If I am wrong, but I'm referring to Jesus coming back and chaos happens. I rather see a zombie invasion or alien invasion (it would be more fun and hopefully I'll kick some ass before biting the dust) than the Earth end that way. The believers going to heaven...everyone else...hell.

enterthemadness said:
Correct me If I am wrong, but I'm referring to Jesus coming back and chaos happens. I rather see a zombie invasion or alien invasion (it would be more fun and hopefully I'll kick some ass before biting the dust) than the Earth end that way. The believers going to heaven...everyone else...hell.

well if u believe in a left behind time future than u can still have a chance of going to heavean if u dont take the mark of the beast and become a christian.

If u want some action, u live to the battle of mageedo and ur goin against the biggest army the world has ever seen....and ur tottalyl own numbered

that would be fun........

Ah.... gotta love the people who prey upon the religious's fears for money. It's almost as that guy in the 80s, the televangelist who said that if people didn't give him 8 million bucks, God would kill him.

enterthemadness said:
Battle of mageedo? What's that?

Battle of Meggido (Armageddon is derived from that word) so Battle of Armageddon if u like

Basically final fight between good and evil....

A few christians have to fend of aainst the worlds biggest army assembleede by the Anti-Christ.

Christians seems to be loosing, than BAM! God appears owns the Anti-Christ

THE END!

boywonder13 said:
Battle of Meggido (Armageddon is derived from that word) so Battle of Armageddon if u like

A few christians have to fend of aainst the worlds biggest army assembleede by the Anti-Christ.

THE END!

Gotta hate them deus ex machina.

Before his search ended, a cave in the hills above Palm Springs became his home. And although his father owned a yacht, a Learjet and an airline, Doug would eventually scavenge for food in garbage bins. The happiness Doug wanted eluded him until the day he began reading the dust-covered Bible a fellow "searcher" had left in his cave. What happened next can only be described as a miracle!

I love this, and he was raised by wolves!

So wait you never said what happened with Doug or why this guy is "a ****ing *****e bag lying scum son of a ****e". Now I can assume it's because Doug was manipulated into making "gifts" or donations to this guy in order to save him. Meanwhile it was really Doug who saves himself and the donations are just a way for "Mr. Lyingdouchebag****eson" to take credit for Doug's salvation. Is that what I'm lead to believe.

Or is the Doug thing a total myth. This thread so far has been a rant about a Christian who I know nothing about who happens to have a 'stache.

Because if he is just preaching about the end times to scare people into faith, well I mean I might disagree with that, but that is slightly more "legal" and "socially acceptable" than running a money scam.

The more important question is: Why did God create MILFS? And if he did create MILFS, am I wrong do indulge in their canal delights? ( If after all, the purpose of a MILF is ******************) !

Deathlok2001 said:
The more important question is: Why did God create MILFS? And if he did create MILFS, am I wrong do indulge in their canal delights? ( If after all, the purpose of a MILF is ******************) !

I'm more concerned that God would create "mirls", to be honest with you. :down

jag

boywonder13 said:

THE END!

That would be one awesome fight. But why would God wait so long to own the devil?

enterthemadness said:
That would be one awesome fight. But why would God wait so long to own the devil?
because deus ex machina is the best literary device out there in the fiction world

Deathlok2001 said:
That reminds me, I have to go get my murse!

You've become a caricature of yourself:(

I'm Catholic, and i dont watch them shows, the only one that doesnt bother me is that nun with the eye patch, shes awesome :up:

but Thw worst is Michael Seaver kirk cameron

www.wayofthemaster.com for proof

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"