Do you think "Uber" will be dealt with in one trilogy?

I'm not sure they're realy going against he rule of two, i mean, the old EU also had inquisitors if i'm not mistaken, and The Clone Wars had Dooku training Savage Opress and Ventress, both of which were wielders of dark side powers, but not true Sith.

Also, for better or for worse, Disney is keeping the prequel era canon, so, they're inheriting both the rule of two and the chosen one prophecy, i myself absolutely hated the prophecy, but considering it's still canon, i hope the Lucas story group eventualy shines some light on what it realy means, as Anakin aparently didn't wipe out the Sith forever. A theory i actualy like has to do with his bloodline supposedly falling either to the light or the dark side and eventualy having to find a balance, it would make sence with that Mortis trilogy of episodes in The Clone Wars.

Sorry for going so off-topic, what rumors do we have so far regarding who Uber is and his purpose? I believe some years ago, there were mentions that he would be an old character, any truth to that?

Most rumors suggest that Uber is an ancient Sith Lord and many say he is Plagueis (although I have my doubts about that). I've also seen some say he was an apprentice of Vader which would bring Vader's legacy to the forefront even more. As for his appearance, so far I've only seen it mentioned that he will be an old, almost undead looking man. Personally, I hope that's wrong as it would basically make him Palpatine 2.0 which would be very disapointing.

If he is indeed an ancient sith lord, i hope they make some of his look more "otherworldy", instead of having him be exactly the same as modern siths like the old Expanded universe used to do. The Clone Wars's version of Darth Bane looked very interesting, as he has a medieval armor as well as a weapon that wasn't just a lightsaber.

I'm curious to find out what species Uber is. I wouldn't mind him being the last of his species. Maybe the original Sith. I'd also prefer they avoid the old man look that the Emperor had. But I'd be fine with it being an illusion. Like maybe he looks like an old feeble man in VII and VIII and in IX he reveals his true form.

Should they bring back the Sith species though? Many weren't big fans of that origin for the Sith from what i see.

Should they bring back the Sith species though? Many weren't big fans of that origin for the Sith from what i see.

Not a Sith species. Just the person that formed the Sith Order. The original Sith Lord whoever he might be. The order had to start somewhere and with someone. And the word "Uber" means denoting an outstanding or supreme example of a particular kind of person or thing so he must be some very powerful and "pure"form of Sith. Someone who is the the very definition of "Sith". I just hope he is something different than the ones we have seen so far.

There ain't no way to tie explain the origins of Uber in just three films unless Travis Kalanick's ancestor is sent to Earth in a space cab as the final piece of the puzzle to tie us in with a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"