Doctor finds foot in infant's brain

Twin2

In downtown
Reaction score
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A Colorado Springs family is part of one of the strangest cases in medical history.

Dr. Paul Grabb, a pediatric brain surgeon, said he discovered a small foot growing inside the brain of 3-day-old Sam Esquibel.

The appendage threatened the newborn's life.

When Grabb performed the life-saving surgery at Memorial Hospital for Children in Colorado Springs, he was in for another surprise: he also found what appeared to be parts of an intestine in the folds of the infant's tiny brain, in addition to another developing foot, hand and thigh.
Full article

picture of foot (warning: this is some weird **** right here)

Yeah I didn't need to see that.

I was eating a slim jim and I just now put it down.

What the hell...so another child was growing inside the head of an infant? What if it continued? Would that other take over the infant after a while??? This is crazy.

You've watched Doubt, haven't you? :hehe:

Not yet... I still have no idea what the movie is about... besides it having Philip Seymour Hoffman in it. Oh and that Meryl Streep lady. And something with some god stuff.

"Tetsuooooooooooo..........!!!"

That baby was going to mutate, Akira-style.

Man, thats all the medical craziness I need for the day.

Not yet... I still have no idea what the movie is about... besides it having Philip Seymour Hoffman in it. Oh and that Meryl Streep lady. And something with some god stuff.

Hehe - I haven't seen it myself, but I know that it's about a minister at a Catholic school (Hoffman) who is suspected by one of the faculty (Streep) of violating one of the school's boys.

Apparently, the main attribute of the film is to create an incredible sense of not knowing anything for sure (in relation to the story, that is).

Hehe - I haven't seen it myself, but I know that it's about a minister at a Catholic school (Hoffman) who is suspected by one of the faculty (Streep) of violating one of the school's boys.

Apparently, the main attribute of the film is to create an incredible sense of not knowing anything for sure (in relation to the story, that is).

That's what happens when you tell a guy. "No women... EVER. I mean it!"

Seriously... let ministers get some women.

That's what happens when you tell a guy. "No women... EVER. I mean it!"

Seriously... let ministers get some women.

I agree.

Don't these people believe that Jesus wanted us to be "fruitful" and multiply? :o

Geez, I hope it heels quickly...

...See what I did there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"