Does any here juggle school and work?

You make time or go on little sleep. Very doable at your age.

GoldenAgeHero said:
where does study time or homework fit in?

What is your class schedule like? Are you working part-time or full-time?

non-time. I'll be having classes mon,wed, and fri. so if i can find a job I'll probably work part time on tues,thurs, and sun.

I worked most of the time I was in school. Anywhere from 1 to 3 jobs... 20 to 40 hours a week, always with a full or overload class schedule.

Yes, it was hard, but you have to do what you have to do to get through... and you end up with a strong sense of satisfaction when you do.

I remember I had a Physics final. I worked then went over this girl I sweated over's house, and then slept 2 hours and took the Final. I think I got a B. Heh. But anyways, college kids are more resilant and can get away with a lot of that schedule in the beginning. It's when you enter those harder courses that you might want to ease up on the work schedule.

Erzengel said:
I remember I had a Physics final. I worked then went over this girl I sweated over's house, and then slept 2 hours and took the Final. I think I got a B. Heh. But anyways, college kids are more resilant and can get away with a lot of that schedule in the beginning. It's when you enter those harder courses that you might want to ease up on the work schedule.
did you "sweat over" her while you were at her house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"