• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In small towns do HS Kids torture middle school kids?

When high school kids are in a group, they pick on whoever they view as somebody that can't defend themselves anyway...that was Bobby and Connie on those bikes. Go to any mall and see about 4 or 5 high schoolers in a group just hanging out....whenever somebody walks past, they crack on them.

That kind of "tradition" is the kind that spawns psycho killers that come back later for revenge on the tormentors.

Exactly. There's a difference between a prank and throwing someone in a trash can.

When high school kids are in a group, they pick on whoever they view as somebody that can't defend themselves anyway...that was Bobby and Connie on those bikes. Go to any mall and see about 4 or 5 high schoolers in a group just hanging out....whenever somebody walks past, they crack on them.

I was nice to people in high school. :huh::yay:

Exactly. There's a difference between a prank and throwing someone in a trash can.

Not in this community. This was such a small community, and we all knew each other. The upper-classmen either used this as an opportunity to mess with their new classmates that they hadn't seen much since middle school, or to attack the freshmen they didn't like. Everybody knew everybody there, so 95% of the time, it was nothing personal. Just friends playing pranks on friends.

In my home town, some of the highschool kids had middle school girlfriends... It was really disturbing actually. Once I turned 18.. I was gone

That seems like old fashion stuff. Here we all just deal with people from our own school. Wait.. I don't go to school. Well, you know what I meant, there isn't any High School Middle School rivalries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"