Does anyone have that pic?

Micah12345

Sidekick
Reaction score
The one of the guy with a spiderman symbol tattooed on his chest like it's ripping through his skin?

The one of the guy with a spiderman symbol tattooed on his chest like it's ripping through his skin?

was that fanart or something? or a pic of some fan

i wanna see it now

i think i found it here

spiderman-tattoo.jpg

that tattoo's nuts

You have to wonder actually - is tattooing trade marks on your body even legal?

Why wouldn't it be? It's not like you're making money off of it.
I heard there's a little something like needless advertising or something. SM1 was sued for having a Producers poster on a bus driving by in a scene. Although I can't be sure how accurate that is. I just happened to read about it here.
However, aren't trademarks specifically meant for the private usage of the owner anyways?

And btw, the one making money off of it is the tattooist.

i think i found it here

spiderman-tattoo.jpg

that tattoo's nuts
Perhaps a lil extreme to avtually have something like that done but that tatoo is ****ing insane...

a similar design on your back to a 'hulk out' would probably be ideal, the front one is way too blatant.

you'd never have sex again.

Perhaps a lil extreme to avtually have something like that done but that tatoo is ****ing insane...

a similar design on your back to a 'hulk out' would probably be ideal, the front one is way too blatant.

you'd never have sex again.

apparently he never imagined that turning women off in the bedroom,

but i think his girl wants a real "superhero"

That's so freaky and yet so amazing. I don't think he'll have any real problems getting a girl... He just needs to maintain a six pack. ^_~

That is the sickest thing i've ever seen...WOWWWW

I want to say "get a life" and yet, pat him on the back for being such a fan. -_-

Its a tragic beauty. And it makes me feel like a ****** because I'm lost between two simple responses. Shake his hand or call him a ****ing idiot.

That's a crazy tattoo. I've never seen anything so extreme tattoo-wise.

Pfft, you're all a bunch of *****es! :whatever:
Sorry but with this increasing amount of disgusted posters, I just couldn’t resist, I had to say it.

On a different note, setting aside the repulsion, why would you undermine in such a way a man who went through considerable pain for the sake of art and to showcase the extent of his admiration?
The International Normal People Delegation is rioting! :oldrazz:

You didn't even say it.

You censored it with two dollar signs.

*****. :cmad:

Haha, well, with censorship on this message board you never know.
Thank you for pointing that out, I edited it now. :cwink:

i bet that cost a pretty penny

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"