Does Anyone Have The Pics Of...

Infinity9999x said:
Anyways though, I was thinking of a way to do an Ultimate Batman, and if I could, I'd have him wear a costume that made him appear more monster like. The suit would make him appear like his real skin was grey and course, and I don't know if you can see this in my sketch but, his arm spikes would look like natural appendages. Also, in the comics it would always depict him in heavy shadow. He would never be able to be seen very well, to enhance his urban legen myth. No big jim lee full spreads where you see every detail, Batman would really be a creature of the night. I'd focus more on his physcological effect on criminals and play up the urban legen moster myth part.

Well, the way I'd do it, the suit would be like tactical military armor. You know, made of very tough but lightweight materials, and properly armored in the right places. Plus, a full face mask and opaque white eye lenses. It's designed so that in the dark, he looks like a shadowy wraith, of course. I mean, all black. So, at night, you don't see any of the details. Just the outline, and the white eyes.

Infinity9999x said:
And no robin.

Oh, I don't see why not. All you'd need to do is alter his backstory slightly, change his costume a bit, and he'd work fine.

I liked the Flash design a whole lot, I would'nt mind him havin that suit in the current verse.

The Question said:
Well, the way I'd do it, the suit would be like tactical military armor. You know, made of very tough but lightweight materials, and properly armored in the right places. Plus, a full face mask and opaque white eye lenses. It's designed so that in the dark, he looks like a shadowy wraith, of course. I mean, all black. So, at night, you don't see any of the details. Just the outline, and the white eyes.

Oh, I don't see why not. All you'd need to do is alter his backstory slightly, change his costume a bit, and he'd work fine.

Oh yeah, I'd have the suit I was thinking of be armor too, but also serve as a disguse to have him appear more like a creature, and I really don't mind Robin, but I wouldn't introduce him for a while at first, and if you do want to introduce him change the backstory like you said.

Infinity9999x said:
Oh yeah, I'd have the suit I was thinking of be armor too, but also serve as a disguse to have him appear more like a creature,

Cool. I'm just thinking, he'd add stuff like the ears and the scaloped cape to give a bat like outline, so at night in the dark, that's all they'd see. The outline.

Infinity9999x said:
and I really don't mind Robin, but I wouldn't introduce him for a while at first, and if you do want to introduce him change the backstory like you said.

I wouldn't change the backstory completely. I'd just maybe make him around fifteen instead of thirteen, and change the costume. Plus, a few little changes here and there.

My idea for Ultimate Superman.
Kal el landed on Earth in the very late 1940s or very early 1950s and was found by a younr couple ages 18 and 19, or so. The young couple, John and Martha Kent, had recently gotten married. As the child grew so did the Earth Sun's effect on his alien DNA.
Clark, the name his adopted parents gave him, slowly developed a power here and there. At first his current abilities were strangthened. He could run faster, was stronger, see further, hear better, he was at the peak of human perfection. But as time went on he gained more powers and his current powers grew stronger. Over time he became super humanly strong, fast, have super vission and hearing, and then could fly, was virtually indestructable, had various extra vissions such as heat vission and x-ray vission. Another power Clark and his parent's were never fully aware of was the sun's effects on his aging.
Clark always looked younger than the other children, thats because the sun also slowed down his aging. And as Clark grew, spending more time on Earth under it's yellow sun, his aging continued to slow down.
Now in the year 2006, Clark starts his new career as the Daily Planet's newest reporter. Clark is now at full power and looks only 20 or 23 while his parents are in their 70s and 80s

Just an idea I had, thought I'd write it down here.

Ive seen the "Ultimate" Atom,which is a woman.Alot of these pics are rather good,alot better than the Goddamn Batman.

Most of them are alright,except for the Titans and Flash.

ultimatenightwing.jpg

my version of Ultimate Knightwing, similar story as this Ultimate Robin only after the Titans disbanded he pestered Batman into training him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"