Dog Shoots Owner

You know how many dogs have been put down by their owners since the invention of buckshot?

I call this justice!

Payback's a *****. In this case, literally.

I'll be waiting for a Doglips entry here later.

You know how many dogs have been put down by their owners since the invention of buckshot?

I call this justice!

Payback's a *****. In this case, literally.

Nice to start the day with a laugh:yay:

Ha ha ha.

"We found muddy paw prints on the gun in the area of the trigger, indicating that the dog accidentally caused the shotgun to discharge."

Riigghhtt. :cmad:

That's it, blame the mutt.

Hey, you can only stick a thermometer in a dude's butt and chop his balls off so much before the guy finally gets pushed over the edge. This here's a story of vengeance. I can smell it.

Hey, you can only stick a thermometer in a dude's butt and chop his balls off so much before the guy finally gets pushed over the edge. This here's a story of vengeance. I can smell it.

Are you sure that that's what you can smell, and not your own a$$? :D

I would certainly suspect a cat of managing to operate a firearm and shooting it at its owner before I would a dog. It's plastered all over their face.

Cat%20Evil%20Plan.jpg

Cats are smart, would have never been caught. DOGs, on the other hand, are borderline ******ed.

I love these kinds of stories.

Does that make me a bad person?

Sooner or later some user at this forum will post a picture of an animal armed with a weapon of some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"