Dragon Age 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather they farm that stuff out to other devs and they focus on current and new projects.

I just thought this looked really good.

winter_and_spring_by_cocktail_umbrellas-d301v7p.png

They certainly got Flemeth's horrible sunken cheeks right. She looked like Grand Moff Tarkin's sister or something.

Edmonton Expo thing is going on so BW's there with some panels. Not too many details aside from talks about larger level sizes and mentions that there will be castle customization.

Some concept art:

DA3_Concept_1-1024x576.jpg

DA3_Concept_3-1024x611.jpg

DA3_Concept_2-1024x546.jpg

Has there been any word on if you'll play as The Warden in this one?

You're playing as an Inquisitor in this one, so no Hawke or Warden. I remember them talking about how the player character would change from game to game.

I aint gonna lie... Jade Empire, IMHO...Was boring and the one BW game I disliked.

I aint gonna lie... Jade Empire, IMHO...Was boring and the one BW game I disliked.

I liked JE a lot but I think it got held back by the combat. If they ever decide to go back to the well on that I think they just need to embrace the fact that it wanted to be a brawler and play that up.

Edmonton Expo thing is going on so BW's there with some panels. Not too many details aside from talks about larger level sizes and mentions that there will be castle customization.

Some concept art:

Nice concept art!!

and castle customization........I'm intrigued.........

I must say, as disappointed as I was with DA2, I still find myself really excited for 3.

I wouldn't say I'm excited about DA3 per se, but I am very curious about it.

I am interested. The longer dev time is definitely a plus and the team's been pretty upfront about the fact that DA2 wasn't up to snuff and I thought both the DLC's were a step in the right direction. I really need to see some in-game screenshots and some more story bits before anything to see how that stuff is actualizing.

Have they said anything about the gameplay?

I haven't been following super closely but from what I read: nothing specific in terms of combat and leveling and how all that will work.

Primarily they talked about customization of the player character and your party being a big deal. You choose backgrounds like in Mass Effect.

They also said that they are aiming to make the levels big and expansive this time around. The example they gave was that they had a level that was larger than all of the DA2 maps combined.

And a brief blurb of the aforementioned castle stuff.

Last edited:
I'm excited for this one

Dragon Age: Origins was Great

Dragon Age 2 I liked it enough was not Great like Dragon Age: Origins The only thing bothered me I miss from the first game everyone you meet has dialogue I hated I can not stop and talk to anyone

I'm excited for this one

Dragon Age: Origins was Great

Dragon Age 2 I liked it enough was not Great like Dragon Age: Origins The only thing bothered me I miss from the first game everyone you meet has dialogue I hated I can not stop and talk to anyone

The combat in DA2 pretty much destroyed the experience for me...fighting the constant waves of enemies. I actually came to dread each fight because they were just so boring and grindy

I usually like Support my fellow but most fans are being Ridiculous and i do not mean people here

so one Game Dragon Age 2 was bad The second game ME3 only has a bad ending

this is not a good to say BioWare Lost the ability to do great games

The combat in the Legacy DLC was a huge step up so they took that criticism to heart. They've been pretty adamant that the "waves" aren't coming back.

I hope another Dragon Age movie comes out before the 3rd game. I thought the first animated movie was FANTASTIC.

For some reason I get the feeling DA3 will be a really well received game.

hopefully they learned from their mistakes with DA2 ( and it seems they are aware of DA2's shortcomings ).

the concept art above already looks better than the "blah" drab concept art we got with DA2.

I think Bioware are going to give absolutely everything after acknowledging DA2 & the ME3 ending backlash ruining their ME trilogy triumph party. Fans also have a lot of room to be positively surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"