Dragon Age 2 Incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
Dragon_Age_II_Logo.png

Experience the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.

Official Website

Last edited:
Yaaaaay.

Major prediction which will be proven true or untrue very soon possibly.

We will NOT be playing as the Warden from 1.

I saw this article earlier but I figured it wasn't worth posting since it doesn't provide any information that hasn't been known for months.

Hopefully its not a rushed product and actually has significant improvements.

I saw this article earlier but I figured it wasn't worth posting since it doesn't provide any information that hasn't been known for months.

Hopefully its not a rushed product and actually has significant improvements.

Well, I'm sure we'll have a lot more information in the days and weeks ahead when we see the Game Informer article.

concept-01-o.jpg

concept-02-o.jpg

Experience the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.

Key Features:

Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.

Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.

Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.

Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.

Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.

Last edited:
That woman looks like a young beatiful Flemeth to me. =O

Heh, you could probably exchange Dragon Age for Fable in that Key features list and no one would notice.

Hopefully these changes are for the better.

Yeah i have abit mixed feelings with this. I liked the origins, and now it seems they're taking that part a way abit. I just hope this means we'll have plenty of cool support characters, but this is suppose to span for a decade so is Hawke an immortal? I guess we'll find out in August.

I'm fine with this, the only race I ever played as besides a human was a City Elf.

There's a white haired mage and if I'm not mistaken her eyes look yellow.

If I had to guess wildly - it'd be that she's either the offspring of Morrigan or an older Morrigan herself.

Also, I'd wager the character is now going to be fully voiced.

Last edited:
You know... people can claimed it's being "dumbed down" all they want (and they will), but if it ends up being a better game, I really couldn't care less.

You know... people can claimed it's being "dumbed down" all they want (and they will), but if it ends up being a better game, I really couldn't care less.

Definatly agreed, not to mention since it's going to span an decade of history, i hope this makes the setting alot more Fantasy unique.

I wonder if this game is going to be set in the Tevinter empire based on how Mordor-ish some of those screens look.

By the way wasn't one of the very first concepts shown of DAO being Morrigan? I really do think it's fitting this Dragon-lady is either Morrigan, or related to her.

Anyone want a laugh? Go read the ridiculous and completely unwarranted bawwwing in the official Dragon Age II forums. :funny:

The female and that fellow both have claw things on one of there arms, The larger picture of the female looks like the claw isn't armor but a creature like limb with scales. Actually the males looks like a gauntlet, the females is definably scales.

Last edited:
I'd say it's Morragan herself, she has the same purple lipstick, purple crap round the eye's and those feather shoulder pads as well as the white hair. Either that or they are attempting to make the daughter very similar in appearance. Giving birth to the child could possibly physically alter her also or something, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"