Drooling only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Gorgeous!

I think I just found my new wallpaper.

:D :up:

Deb, those are so beautiful! :heart:

The Vogue shoot was the most wonderful surprise. I'm so glad you are recreating it to make this stunning art! :heart:

Thanks Triplet and Carol! It was a VERY nice surprise indeed! I got the txt notice about the scans late Tues. night and it was killing me all day that I had to WORK instead of getting to clean up those scans of our hot man and set my new desktop! How awesome to see him Modeling again while looking soooo manly and mature! I wonder if "Noir" stills got the attention of Vogue Dept. Heads! :cwink: I know when I saw the "Noir" stills I was thinking GQ! :grin: I hope to see more of him in Magazines and would love to see the actual photos of the shoots! GUH!

Found this bizarre montage on YouTube just now. First half is stills of anime girls. Suddenly they mention a "special guest" and it switches to stills of TW - most posed, familiar images plus a couple of shirtless shots by paparazzi (must be) outside his house or beach retreat or something.

WOW!!! I have to admit, once I picked myself up off the floor and got my composure back one of my first thoughts was, "I can't wait to see what Deb does with these!" Both are beautiful! Thank you so much. :woot:

lol....Well I'm glad you like what I did! I know I can't stop staring at him! Can you? :grin:

lol....Well I'm glad you like what I did! I know I can't stop staring at him! Can you? :grin:

No, I can't. He's just so perfect in every way and looking right at me from my screen as I write this! :heart:

It's so nice to see Tom in form fitting shirt and jeans! :p

Geez, TW1977! I'm getting really tired of this... [saying "Wow, great job! Thanks!"]

;->

Geez, TW1977! I'm getting really tired of this... [saying "Wow, great job! Thanks!"]

;->

Yeah I'm sure you are! :p "I'm glad you like it!"....... Wow!..... It's like Deja vu.... all over again! :grin:

The Hottest Ticket In Town!

Bravo! :applaud

You are getting crazy good at these manips!

I'm surprised no one has done something with the shot of Clark's face at the end of the barn scene with Lex (Apoc)... *hint*

Bravo! :applaud

You are getting crazy good at these manips!

I'm surprised no one has done something with the shot of Clark's face at the end of the barn scene with Lex (Apoc)... *hint*

Thanks! "Crazy good" huh? :woot:

Actually I did use that cap. Just in a different format! :word:

SV-S7-DVD-cover-w-Apocalyps.jpg

Fixed-SV-S7-DVD-Clex-Kara.jpg

screen cap from
http://www.keakack.com

Photos from Celebutopia.com
Stock Photos from http://www.sxc.hu

Awesome job, Deb! :heart: Granted, you had very good material to work with but your talent knew how to put all that beauty to very good use! :woot:

You are amazing! (I wish you could give me some tips as to how make a decent icon: resizing without losing quality, for instance)

^
And the best part about THIS cover... Kara (who I would love to FORGET about) is tiny!

I think I'd rather see Clark larger though... :)

Awesome job, Deb! :heart: Granted, you had very good material to work with but your talent knew how to put all that beauty to very good use! :woot:

Thanks so much Carol and the subject is certainly what makes it easy to work with. :grin:

You are amazing! (I wish you could give me some tips as to how make a decent icon: resizing without losing quality, for instance)

I'm not really all that great at fixing icons but what I use in PS is the sharpening filters depending on what condition the photo or cap is. I've heard it's better to resize a larger pics a few times to get down to the desired size. Let fuzziness I guess then use "Smart Sharpen" or "Sharpen Edges" or "Unsharpen mask" and just play with their setting to reach the desired look. That's all I do. I'm sure there are more pro ways but I'm just a PS novice. Hope that helps. :woot:

Now THAT'S what I'd like to see on the cover, not these dull, badly lit, often mirror-image cut-and-paste numbers they've been throwing at us.

Yeah me too. I hate the ones we keep getting! The only one I ever liked from WB was Season One. Glad you like mine! :woot:

^
And the best part about THIS cover... Kara (who I would love to FORGET about) is tiny!

I think I'd rather see Clark larger though... :)

LOL....That's funny!

I'm not really all that great at fixing icons but what I use in PS is the sharpening filters depending on what condition the photo or cap is. I've heard it's better to resize a larger pics a few times to get down to the desired size. Let fuzziness I guess then use "Smart Sharpen" or "Sharpen Edges" or "Unsharpen mask" and just play with their setting to reach the desired look. That's all I do. I'm sure there are more pro ways but I'm just a PS novice. Hope that helps. :woot:

Thanks a lot!! :up:

I like that DVD cover but I too wish Clark were larger, certainly larger than Lex. :yay:

Hot ticket? I'll say! I love the nighttime background and the film motif you chose. Not sure what to call it - is that a brush? - anyway, it looks very nice. Must be wonderful to have all these new pics to work with.

BTW, Deb, did you ever find out how Jc is and what's up with SVfan. I hope he is okay. Just wondering if you know something.​

Thanks a lot!! :up:

I like that DVD cover but I too wish Clark were larger, certainly larger than Lex. :yay:

You're welcome Carol!

Yeah I agree on Clark being bigger but the caps would not have looked right if I had switched the sizes. The cropping is all wrong. It's the "scene" that I chose as the cover as Lex's power and evil grows, will Clark step forward to take on his enemy? Not the proper handling of a display to sell a DVD. :woot: Clark should always be the main character for that. I know he's certainly mine! :p

Hot ticket? I'll say! I love the nighttime background and the film motif you chose. Not sure what to call it - is that a brush? - anyway, it looks very nice. Must be wonderful to have all these new pics to work with.

Thanks!...Glad you like it! Some of the layers are photos and some are pre-made texture layers. No special brushes used in this. The cityscape of Chicago and the Camera are photos I found. All blended with layer mode adjustments.

BTW, Deb, did you ever find out how Jc is and what's up with SVfan. I hope he is okay. Just wondering if you know something.

Nobody has heard a word that I'm aware of. He has not returned email or phone calls. I hope he's ok too. I really miss him and his beautiful caps. It's not the same watching "House" without him too! We'd watch together online and make funny comments throughout the show. I miss that! Since the show was re-runs we all got busy but now that the show is fresh episodes, he's nowhere to be found. :(

Thanks!...Glad you like it! Some of the layers are photos and some are pre-made texture layers. No special brushes used in this. The cityscape of Chicago and the Camera are photos I found. All blended with layer mode adjustments.

Those layers and photos worked great with these new pics of Tom. He looks so classic in his tux with his hair short and slicked back, very vintage Hollywood leading man.

Nobody has heard a word that I'm aware of. He has not returned email or phone calls. I hope he's ok too. I really miss him and his beautiful caps. It's not the same watching "House" without him too! We'd watch together online and make funny comments throughout the show. I miss that! Since the show was re-runs we all got busy but now that the show is fresh episodes, he's nowhere to be found.

That is so odd. I miss him, too, and it has me concerned since no one has heard anything. He's such a great guy. I sure hope he's just taking a break. SV fanship can wear you down at times. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"