Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

And if I don't get Spidey finally started by the end of this coming week, consider me bowed out from the games for the foreseeable future until I can get my **** straight. It's inexcusable at this point.

This was said last week, and if you've scrolled through the Ultimate One Universe IC thread, you'll know I didn't follow-up. Truth be told, I never even came close to throwing up a post in either game I participated in, either. The motivation's just not there and I can't seem to find it. So true to my word, I'm withdrawing from the games for awhile. Carnage, you've done a stellar job with UOU so far, so I see no reason you shouldn't take my place and lead it as GM - or if you'd rather appoint someone else, that's fine too. It's up to you.

Hopefully I'll return. I still really love writing, I just can't find the drive to actively do it right now. And of course, you guys are still the best there is at what you do, and easily the only group I'd ever want to RP with, so it kills me that I can't keep up for whatever reason.

Either way, you *******s haven't seen the last of me...

Valregular.gif

simon-garfunkel-6.gif

I sincerely hope you'll find the drive again, old friend. It would be a damn shame if I don't get the opportunity or the pleasure to collaborate with you again.

J0XBQzA.gif

I'll always love you... well, no. I'll always love badgering you.

This was said last week, and if you've scrolled through the Ultimate One Universe IC thread, you'll know I didn't follow-up. Truth be told, I never even came close to throwing up a post in either game I participated in, either. The motivation's just not there and I can't seem to find it. So true to my word, I'm withdrawing from the games for awhile. Carnage, you've done a stellar job with UOU so far, so I see no reason you shouldn't take my place and lead it as GM - or if you'd rather appoint someone else, that's fine too. It's up to you.

Hopefully I'll return. I still really love writing, I just can't find the drive to actively do it right now. And of course, you guys are still the best there is at what you do, and easily the only group I'd ever want to RP with, so it kills me that I can't keep up for whatever reason.

Valregular.gif

Batmansad.gif

Hope you find the drive soon, man. Things around here aren't the same without a wall of text from you every few weeks.

I'll take good care of UOU.

(Do me a favor though and DM me the password for the UltimateRPGs account when you get a chance)

I'll always miss you, Master Bruce.

Posts to come this weekend.

I like to think that J.K. Simmons' character from Whiplash is Jameson in his spare time. "That tempo was dragging. But worse off? YOU DIDN'T BRING ME ANY PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN!" *throws bass drum*

I'm too anxious about Spidey being incorporated into the MCU to be as elated as some people are about it.

I really want The Avengers brand to remain The Avengers, as opposed to the New Avengers-esque "team of most popular superheroes" as it's become synonymous with in the comics as of the previous decade.

I'm too anxious about Spidey being incorporated into the MCU to be as elated as some people are about it.

I really want The Avengers brand to remain The Avengers, as opposed to the New Avengers-esque "team of most popular superheroes" as it's become synonymous with in the comics as of the previous decade.

I don't think that happens for a variety of reasons.

1) This is still a partnership that could fall apart at any moment. Marvel won't build their universe around a character they could lose next time a Sony exec throws a hissy fit.

2) I think they've shown they're smart enough to know how to handle their characters.

3) The Avengers roster is going to constantly shift by way of actor contracts and the like anyway. So we're bound to see different iterations

With that being said, if JK Simmons isn't JJJ, I'm already pissed

Honestly, with Judi Dench playing M across multiple iterations of Bond, I don't see why J.K. Simmons couldn't do the same with Jolly Jonah. I also agree with Carnage here. Spidey hasn't actually switched hands, so I don't think much changes in terms of the Avengers in the immediate future.

Agreed. Dench/M is the first thing I thought about when JK came up.

As for Spidey/The Avengers, I assume he'll play a big part in Infinity War, if for no other reason that it's rumored some of the other heavy hitters will be missing for at least some of it.

At this point I'm in agreement with Morden Man's concern, not regarding Spidey, but the other Avenger prospects. Although it looks like their 'Defenders' series may be close to the new avengers line-up.

So I was flipping through the Archive, and I read this neat Spidey post, right? Features Carnage, in a game on its fifth season. So curiously I followed up, reading the next post and the next, until I'd read all of One Earth Season V. With Black Adam about to join the JLE, Spidey and Robin teaming up, the registration act, and son awesome X-Men action. And right when we should've seen Carnage a second f***Ing time, the thread ended. So, while it was good reading, damm you all for not finishing that season.

*walks in and solmnly wipes the dust from a familiar chair than sits down*

What's up *****es!!!!!!

Valregular.gif
Go figure, all it took was me wanting to write Kara again to get him back in the swing of things. I'm so sorry everyone.

And thus like always, he ignores me. And is invisibly creeping this thread. I know.

I can see it from my spot in the hallway chained to the radiator thats in a smaller than human sized closet space.

Lol I know man its good to be home but I'm kinda shocked at how quiet it is round here. Almost wanna send out a role call and see who's still here.

Well currently active in the WOL RPG are me, Eddie, Byrd, Corpy, Twy, Ferret, Toonth, Andy and some other guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"