Dutch X-Fans! Famke on RTL Boulevard!

Pauluz

Sidekick
Reaction score
She'll be in the coverstory at the end of the program, they just showed X3 stuff! :eek: :up:

:eek: omg Paul...what they SHOW? :eek:

-wipes his tears away as he mourns for Jean in the end of X2-

Descriptions, spill!

havent we already seen enough?

Pauluz said:
She'll be in the coverstory at the end of the program, they just showed X3 stuff! :eek: :up:
Thanks Pauluz! I'm watching Boulevard now.

kol_lover said:
havent we already seen enough?
I've just seen more stuff online at another site. I don't know if i should post it though.:(

Retroman said:
I've just seen more stuff online at another site. I don't know if should post it though.:(

why, bad review??

Storm22 said:
why, bad review??
The 18 clips we've seen but extended + 6 brand new ones. 2 will break Cyclops fans heart.:(

if so, don't post it in a thread with Famke's name in it's title...

:(

Retroman said:
The 18 clips we've seen but extended + 6 brand new ones. 2 will break Cyclops fans heart.:(

any of those clips have Storm's tidal wave?:confused:

I am definetly going to check that out...if my mom doesn't want to watch another one of her lame shows...

Famke's also on the cover of a Dutch TV guide. The cover is captioned with "Famke fatale"
Inside, there is an interview with her and Hugh Jackman about X3, but it reveals nothing we don't already know.

She was also in an interview with a Dutch radiostation this afternoon. I couldn't hear everything of it, because my collegues were all talking around me, but they talked a bit about her life as a "Hollywood star" and such.
X3 was just a tiny bit of the conversation, but when asked why she wanted to do this movie, she mentioned she liked continuing the story and her character arc, and working with her co-stars.
At the end, the interviewer asked her to choose from a couple of opposites:

LA or Amsterdam? Amsterdam
Cat or dog? Dog (duh! :p )
Jean Grey or Dark Phoenix? Dark Phoenix
Marshmellows or licorice? Licorice

It was quite funny to hear her speak Dutch, I never heard that before :p

Retroman said:

O gawd... i only have seen the fox special. im not watching any of those lol Im ready for the film now.

Retroman said:
:eek:

PM IT, RETRO!!!

*begs*

WideAwake said:
X3 was just a tiny bit of the conversation, but when asked why she wanted to do this movie, she mentioned she liked continuing the story and her character arc, and working with her co-stars.
At the end, the interviewer asked her to choose from a couple of opposites:

LA or Amsterdam? Amsterdam
Cat or dog? Dog (duh! :p )
Jean Grey or Dark Phoenix? Dark Phoenix
Marshmellows or licorice? Licorice

It was quite funny to hear her speak Dutch, I never heard that before :p

Famke has a nice voice... when she laughs, its kinda funny and nerdy. :p

The woman has really interesting tastes.... Dark Phoenix... :o

Oh man ... -kicks back his fangasms-

Retroman said:
Retro, could you possibly PM me the link

Sorry about that guys i was watching Famke. Nothing really new just questions about her love life. They showed a pic of her boyfriend (she didn't want to comment) and some clips of clips (Stay out of my head, GG bridge, steamy scene at mansion)

Retro , post that link if you can :) Otherwise PM?

aw I don't understand a thing of Dutch, but will the interview be online anytime soon? I'd love to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"