Dutch X-Fans! Famke on RTL Boulevard!

:eek: DAMMIT! I've won a ticket for a preview for next Wednesday! I wish it was today so I could meet that 40-year old piece of hotness!! :(

Pauluz said:
:eek: DAMMIT! I've won a ticket for a preview for next Wednesday! I wish it was today so I could meet that 40-year old piece of hotness!! :(
Dude, too awesome

I already have my piece of hotness...

but It would be cool to meet Famke...damn... I wish I was dutch. :( :p

But i do come from a french nationality...(sp?) ... I can speak some french but im not very fluent... I need more lessons

Retroman said:
Keep checking this link Fifity (hopefully they'll post it) http://www.rtl.nl/actueel/rtlboulevard/video/

OMG! Famke is coming here on Tuesday!:eek:
http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlboul...rd/2006/05_mei/entertainment/060515_famke.xml

Wow, I need your Dutch skills. I found a bunch of articles mentioning this news yesterday and I couldn't understand any of them even with the translators. I definitely think RTL will post their interview because that's where I found both other video/radio interviews.

What time is the rerun of Boulevard ??

LMason said:
Wow, I need your Dutch skills. I found a bunch of articles mentioning this news yesterday and I couldn't understand any of them even with the translators. I definitely think RTL will post their interview because that's where I found both other video/radio interviews.
Sure can do.:)

Roma said:
What time is the rerun of Boulevard ??
I think it's after Jensen. Thats like after 11 pm/11:30 or so.

Retroman said:
I think it's after Jensen. Thats like after 11 pm/11:30 or so.

Thanx

Not bad huh, no X3 news or clips over here for ages and now all of a sudden all at once :p

Roma said:
Thanx

Not bad huh, no X3 news or clips over here for ages and now all of a sudden all at once :p
Yup.I'm loving it:up:

OMG. The Phoenix SCREAMS in UR FREAKING MIND!

sorry...for the caps...but... HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! -CRIES-

now...we probably still won't see the firebird effect... but the sound... makes up for it... i mean the Scream... The Phoenix Scream is terrifying...but at the same time... its....so beautiful. -wipes his eyes-

... im alright. :) My legs are shakey.

Retroman said:
No just info on X-Men marathons.

Same here, I asked Utopolis Zoetermeer, they're not having one, and I can't find one on Pathe.nl. Damn then I'll have to wait untill the 27th :(

Roma said:
Same here, I asked Utopolis Zoetermeer, they're not having one, and I can't find one on Pathe.nl. Damn then I'll have to wait untill the 27th :(
They had midnight screenings for the Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions but i guess the mdemand is not there for X3 midnight screenings.

BTW check this out http://www.utopolis.nl/top.aspx?cid=1267

DarknessOfDeath said:
OMG. The Phoenix SCREAMS in UR FREAKING MIND!

sorry...for the caps...but... HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! -CRIES-

now...we probably still won't see the firebird effect... but the sound... makes up for it... i mean the Scream... The Phoenix Scream is terrifying...but at the same time... its....so beautiful. -wipes his eyes-

... im alright. :) My legs are shakey.
lol. I still want my Phoenix rise scene though.

Retroman said:
lol. I still want my Phoenix rise scene though.

Me too...

So Hoog means huge right?

Laag means small

and middel means... Middle...

actually high = hoog
low = laag

Got these from ANP. Apparently, there is an interview that goes with it. Any of the Dutch fans care to find it?
Promoting X3 in Amsterdam
3064579.jpg

3064565.jpg

It says therey're putting the interview up later tonight

Famke was just on tv again.:eek: She was on SBS 6 Show nieuws another entertainment programme here. Famke was present at a preliminary invite-only screening in Amsterdam today. A few dutch celebs (all proud of Famke's succes) were present incl. Famke's sister and Famke's niece who was glad to finally see her aunt after a long period (they interviewed her). It looks like she's staying for a few days.

Famke says this it for her in terms of X-Men films, she's planning on staying in NY (when asked if she's contemplating returning to Holland) and she'd be open to making a dutch movie some day if the right director/script comes her way.

BTW she looked great.

Did the celebs say anything about X3? BTW who were they?

Pauluz said:
Did the celebs say anything about X3? BTW who were they?
Jeroen Nieuwenhuizen, Fatima Moreira De Melo (hockey babe), Micky Hoogendijk, Famkes sister (the one with the curly hair - her name slips me) and some other people. They just talked about how proud they were that she is a succes in Hollywood and how they all wanted to meet her in the flesh(very tall flesh lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"