Dutch Making of X3 The Last Stand!!

No, I don't have TiVo or whatever you guys call it.

Taping it...

Commercials now.

So far its what we've seen.

My guess will get to see the 7-MINUTE X3 promo-video that was aired a week ago. Oh well ... im still hoping for some good behind-the-scenes footage :)

I don't think so Wolverini, the special is too fastpaced too add a 7 minute sneak.

This is no behind the scene's ... its just the Netherlands way of saying : "SORRY Fans , were BEHIND!"

I only saw 1 tv spot and that was during X2 tonight.

Gah. Well my parents went to see DVC and they brought home those movie magazines...and inside there was an article on the leading ladies... and guess who was one of them. :D Famke Janssen... 3 pics there were of her... One of her as Jean Grey from X2 ;) ... the promo shot of her as Jean/Phoenix from X3...and a pic of her as Xenia Onatopp. :D pretty nifty. Halle berry was another...but yeah.

What did i miss?

So if anyone's interested in a HighQuality 7Minute preview of X3 let me know and i'll try and compile it without the loss of quality :)

Wolverini said:
This is no behind the scene's ... its just the Netherlands way of saying : "SORRY Fans , were BEHIND!"

Yeah, it sucked, nothing new!

Kinda hoping for a scoop from Dutch Grounds :) Lets hope the UK/USA Fans get a decend behind the scenes soon

I'm pissed!:mad: This is what they call a making-off???! It's just the UK Featurette plus the 7 minute preview. And to think i stayed up for this thing.

How do you think I feel? ;)

Here was little lonely me in the middle of the night hoping we got to see some wire-work coordination , Grammar undergoing his transformation and ofcourse Cyclops convincing Jean in the end sequence to stop with what she's doing :p

Wolverini said:

Here was little lonely me in the middle of the night hoping we got to see some wire-work coordination , Grammar undergoing his transformation and ofcourse Cyclops convincing Jean in the end sequence to stop with what she's doing :p

That's what I was thinking they would show. X3 promotion in the Netherlands SUCKS ash!

Wolverini said:

Oh the agony.:(

Pauluz said:
That's what I was thinking they would show. X3 promotion in the Netherlands SUCKS ash!
Well at least they showed a tv spot. It was about freaking time too.

Oh sorry , I'll stop now.

This was no Behind-the-scenes at all.
Isn't there supposed to be a REAL Behind the Scenes on a UK channel somewhere?

Wolverini said:
Oh sorry , I'll stop now.

This was no Behind-the-scenes at all.
Isn't there supposed to be a REAL Behind the Scenes on a UK channel somewhere?
I think so, yes.

Message to RTL: Making-Of X-Men The Last Stand means behind-the-scenes footage if not don't promote it as such.:mad:

we got behind the scenes stuff in ours.

Nothing new at all? Well, that sucks. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"