Dutch Making of X3 The Last Stand!!

Pauluz

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was just watching RTL 5 and they were showing a commerical for X2 and they said after X2 they will show the Making of!! This Sunday at 11, X2 starts at 20:30!

They also showed a small clip of Jean walking in front of the screen and changing her eyes from normal to black to normal again!

Finally the Dutch adverts are starting to kick in!

yes , tomorow in a movie, tv show , they are going to show a behind the scenes!

Pauluz said:
I was just watching RTL 5 and they were showing a commerical for X2 and they said after X2 they will show the Making of!! This Sunday at 11, X2 starts at 20:30!

They also showed a small clip of Jean walking in front of the screen and changing her eyes from normal to black to normal again!

I wanna see that. :( SO BADLY:(

wow cool i did not know that...i knew there would be a premiere...but i did not know of a making of...COOL...can;t wait till Sunday :D

Retroman said:
I posted it somewhere here. I think Roma knew about.

Yep I did, I think I mentioned it in some other threads.

I'll record it using my computer :) Then compile it to a smaller Movie and upload it :) I'll have it up on Monday I think

Just saw the advert! Its the same video from the official site. The only difference is that its a couple seconds longer and Famke smiles as her eyes go black.Spooky.

Wolverini said:
I'll record it using my computer :) Then compile it to a smaller Movie and upload it :) I'll have it up on Monday I think

Awesome! Thanks!

Sorry to burst Cyclops fans bubble but the promos on RTL that Wolverini saw is not footage from the actual movie.

Twentieth Century Fox ontwikkelt exclusief materiaal voor campagne RTL

Geplaatst door Medianieuwtjes donderdag, 18 mei 2006

Vanaf morgen lanceert RTL een unieke splitscreen- en ident-campagne ter promotie van de nieuwe bioscoopfilm ‘X-Men: The Last Stand’ en de televisiepremière van ‘X2:X-Men United’ op RTL 5. Het materiaal is in nauwe samenwerking met Twentieth Century Fox tot stand gekomen. Tijdens de opnamen van de derde X-Men film is speciaal voor RTL uniek materiaal ontwikkeld voor een exclusieve campagne op RTL 4 en RTL 5. Dit materiaal is door de afdeling Creatie van RTL Nederland voor televisie bewerkt.Programma Directeur van RTL 5, Erland Galjaard, over de campagne: “Wat ik bijzonder vind, is dat twee grote merken elkaar op een niet traditionele manier aanvullen en versterken. Fox heeft heel goed nagedacht over het merk RTL en speciaal voor ons prachtig materiaal gedraaid, waarmee wij niet alleen onze eigen televisiepremière van ‘X2: X-Men United’ kunnen promoten, maar ook de Nederlandse première en de making of van ‘X-Men: The Last Stand’. De ideale kruisbestuiving dus.

De splitscreen-promo’s zijn ter promotie van ‘X2: X-Men United’ en the making of van ‘X-Men: The Last Stand’, die zondag 21 mei op RTL 5 te zien zijn. De ident spots worden ingezet om de nieuwe speelfilm ‘X-Men: The Last Stand’ aan te kondigen, die op 25 mei in première gaat in de Nederlandse bioscopen.
Source: http://www.medianieuwtjes.nl/content/view/517/92/

Reminder
X-Men evening starts in about one and half hour.

Its less than 30 minutes so it's not that much really.

I wonder is it the same as what we just saw in UK and Ireland.

Making of starts at at midnight. Can't wait!

Just a heads up, its on in a couple minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"