Transformers DVD Release Date - October 16th

There's always eBay...

Right now I'm debating which Steelbook to get from Futureshop, the Autobot or the Decepticon one. Any thoughts?

dvd2140555.jpg

dvd2140554.jpg

BOTH!!! :)

i want the white case:(...that one looks so cool, but I live in Canada and we don't have Target...

--dk7

Walmart wins.

But that's just because I get my groceries there, and go every tuesday to pick up the new DVD's cause they put that **** on sale for like 12.99 the first day it's out.

Man that looks awesome ^^ I'm going to have to get that one! I did hear that there might by an animated prequel included and it looks like I have my answer. Good find! Props...

Man that looks awesome ^^ I'm going to have to get that one! I did hear that there might by an animated prequel included and it looks like I have my answer. Good find! Props...

There's no information on it, about how long it is, what it's rated, which makes me wonder, is it the movie or what?

I've got mine preordered at Amazon.

There's no information on it, about how long it is, what it's rated, which makes me wonder, is it the movie or what?

I've got mine preordered at Amazon.

It will be just be the regular single disc release of the Transformers DVD plus the bonus disc that will probably last at least 30 minutes narrated by Peter Cullen. It could either be in cartoon form or just a bunch of still images that changes as the backstory is being read. For any Transformers fan it would be a nice little treat to have but you would still be missing out on all the other bonus features if you didn't get the real 2 disc set.

I'm just going to Best Buy to get it, lol.

But still having questions wether to get the special edition(because it has interviews and what not) or single edition(because the cover looks so damn cool).

I'm just going to Best Buy to get it, lol.

But still having questions wether to get the special edition(because it has interviews and what not) or single edition(because the cover looks so damn cool).

I may get the Walmart one, but this fall is making my wallet cry when it comes to DVDs. I still have to get Transformers, 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, POTC 3, Blade Runner, Planet Terror, as well as Transformers: The Score Album this Tuesday. Yeesh. :whatever:

I still havent decided between Single Disc and Two Disc.

I went ahead and just pre-ordered the Special Edition from Amazon... I'm gonna have to wait, but it's gonna be a treat to get it in the mail

:wow: This must be a clearly mistake. Oct 16th is WAY to early.

The problem I have with the Wal-Mart 2-disc set is the same problem I had with the one they put out for F4:RotSS. It's the single disc, and some fancy disc they're releasing with it.

I want the 2-disc release, dagnabbit. Put your bonuses with that, and I'm sold.

-Vaportrail

AWESOME!!!

I was scouring ebay looking for this...as we brits usually miss things like this, but im so gonna get this! Has anyone seen one of these yet? I wana know if it does feel cheap of not.

Coolest DVD Cover EVER!!

HMV UK - Exclusive

713485_01.JPG

713485_02.JPG

713485_03.JPG

oh no...the steel book one in the UK comes with a free comic!

Decision decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"