Early looka at the characters?

Antonello Blueberry

Inglorious bastard
Reaction score
On this board they posted some pictures of early design and prototypes for the characters. Is Nightcrawler still in the movie or not?

those look new,never seen it before

At a quick glance, this has nothing to do with the movie.

Hurm....

Looks like we've got ourselves a little mystery.

Interesting. And no Nightcrawler isn't in (at least Cumming's). I heard they are making a toy of him anyway.

I'm confused, is this supposed to be an early look at concept art for the film:confused: Becasue all I'm seeing are toys.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Interesting. And no Nightcrawler isn't in (at least Cumming's). I heard they are making a toy of him anyway.
supposedly there is a rumor that nightcrawler is still in a small role with colossus!

Kmack said:
I'm confused, is this supposed to be an early look at concept art for the film:confused: Becasue all I'm seeing are toys.

It's toys for the movie supposedly.

Ratner'sXRULes! said:
supposedly there is a rumor that nightcrawler is still in a small role with colossus!

Doubt it but I hope.

Red. Don't listen to Ratner'sXRules. That's Spider-Freddie, speedy. Troll extradonare. :o

CrawlerFan said:
Red. Don't listen to Ratner'sXRules. That's Spider-Freddie, speedy. Troll extradonare. :o
crawler you're an idiot canmag said nightcrawler might still be in it, and i have my own tv show on cable, your just a loser.lol:up:

Yeah. You have your own show alright. :o And....CanMag...not...the most legit of sources. :o

notice Ian's head is imposed onto Magneto's body? The suit for Angel looks cool but I think they me be customs or something...

The Original Bamfer said:
notice Ian's head is imposed onto Magneto's body? The suit for Angel looks cool but I think they me be customs or something...

Even if they are toys for the movies I wouldn't say that is how they are going to look in the movie.

thank god wolverines costumes changed, its black, but NOT leather and has traces of color!:up:

-runs out of this thread before the ******a-con seizure inducing colored costume fans come raging this thread that this is proof the costumes have changed-

the only ******a con are the ones who like the leather suits, all the fans on my show call up complaining How the Hated the x1 & x2 costumes and how they sucked ass so not everyone like the previous movies costumes at all!:down

For someone who has a show you grammar is ****.

RedIsNotBlue said:
For someone who has a show you grammar is ****.
dude im not writing a freaking thesis this is a superhero forum, actually i excell in grammar,and got the highest reading level in highschool& College, im just not a great typist, so freaking Sue me!:down

LOL..Electro magnetic Magneto Ruby Quartz armor Cyclops, come on people these may be toys, related to the characters but they are not related to this movie, why in the hell would Cyclops need Ruby Quartz armor

Weadazoid said:
LOL..Electro magnetic Magneto Ruby Quartz armor Cyclops, come on people these may be toys, related to the characters but they are not related to this movie, why in the hell would Cyclops need Ruby Quartz armor

Toys like that are made for these movies ALL the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"