• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Easy Way To Find a MySpace Profile?

Carcharodon

Avenger
Reaction score
My sister went missing yesterday, and I'm looking for any sort of clue or indication as to where she may have gone or why.

Anyways, I figure MySpace would be a good place to start, but I can't seem to narrow my search options down at all, so finding her profile is proving impossible. Is this a completely futile effort?

Do you know where she went?
Eh, kind of. See, I was visiting my parents this weekend (yesterday), and my mom and I drove her to the theaters with some guy that we don't know (BIG mistake).

Anyways, she was supposed to call by a certain time and didn't. The police questioned this kid, and he said that he left the theater at 9 or so and left her there...alone.

Then the kid said that he saw her at a mall across town today with somebody else when he was being questioned by police. So I don't know...

Do you think she was Molested? Cause, that would, you know, suck.

Eh, kind of. See, I was visiting my parents this weekend (yesterday), and my mom and I drove her to the theaters with some guy that we don't know (BIG mistake).

Anyways, she was supposed to call by a certain time and didn't. The police questioned this kid, and he said that he left the theater at 9 or so and left her there...alone.

Then the kid said that he saw her at a mall across town today with somebody else when he was being questioned by police. So I don't know...
*smacks hand against forehead*

When you fill out the profile you usually fill out what schools you've attended. If you search for people who go to that school it will at least narrow the search a bit.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Do you know her e-mail adress? You can find it with that.

Try Bebo too. Not as popular as Myspace/Facebook but still pretty big.

Thanks for the advice...they found her though. :up: I won't go into details, but she's safe, and an idiot.

*smacks hand against forehead*
Yeah...I wasn't really down with the whole idea to begin with. Hence the, "(BIG mistake)," part.

How old is your sister?
16...with the mind of an 11 year-old.

Do you know her e-mail adress? You can find it with that.
I don't, heh...would be good to know, though, huh?

Thanks for the advice...they found her though. :up: I won't go into details, but she's safe, and an idiot.

Glad to here she's ok.
icon14.gif

Yeah, thanks again. This is kinda awkward for me, since I'm not usually the type to let my problems spill over onto the Hype!. :o Soooo yeah. Maybe we could let this die or something. :woot:

thats nice mods. delete my post pointing out how big of an idiot some people are :whatever:

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just let the police do their job?

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just let the police do their job?
Maybe it was just to make myself feel better, as though I were actually doing something. I live a hundred miles away from them.

I don't really know anything about MySpace, but maybe if you search the internet history on her computer you can find her user name or something. Good luck Wall Crawler.

I don't really know anything about MySpace, but maybe if you search the internet history on her computer you can find her user name or something. Good luck Wall Crawler.
Thanks, she's been found. She was hanging out with a bad crowd, one she has a history with. :o

Glad she's okay. :yay: That must have been horrible for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"