sleeping with your girlfriend's sister

okay... weird story.

a little bit of background, i've been seeing this girl since like, early april, on and off, and i realized recently that (other than the sex part) i really can't stand her. she's just not a very good person. she's just really hot and f'ing crazy in the bedroom, but she's also very bossy, childish, and rude.

anyways, i talk with her sister occasionaly on myspace, but i'd never spoken to her in person, or even on the phone, but she wrote me on sunday asking me if i had any beer she could come over and buy from me (she's 25, but kentucky doesn't sell beer on sunday) i had just bought a 30 pack, so i said sure, why not? so, she came over, and started having beers with me as i complain about her sister. i thought she was just going to buy the beer and go, but after 4 or 5 she asked if she could stay so she didn't have to drive drunk. so, after the majority of the 30 beers are gone, she wants to lay down. i only have one bed, and offered to share with her, completely platonicly (sp?) so i reach over her to grab the remote, and she kissed me, and, long story short, we slept together. we did some pretty sick stuff, too. she dug the 'back door approach' if you know what i mean. and i normally don't do that, but after 10-15 beers, and a few cups of boxed wine, anything is possible.

so, i'm pretty sure i'm breaking up with my girlfriend in the next few days anyway, so i don't see the need to tell her, but her sister might. i'm not too sure i care though.

oh, and her sister is married and her husband is in iraq. i do kind of feel bad about that, but i didn't know that until yesterday, so that's totally not my fault.

ugh, anyways, i just felt like getting that off my chest, so uh... yeah.

This story's old as dirt, but it's new to me.... :wow: :wow: :wow:

Uh, I don't understand how you can drink that much beer/wine...maybe not the absorbtion part, just physically holding that much liquid and/or alcohol...

...not to mention taking advantage of a drunk girl. but again, i haven't read the thread and it's an old story. But WOW (!?)

I dont have a sister ,so there is **** all chance im going to be sleeping with her girlfriend :(

Uh, I don't understand how you can drink that much beer/wine...maybe not the absorbtion part, just physically holding that much liquid and/or alcohol...

...not to mention taking advantage of a drunk girl. but again, i haven't read the thread and it's an old story. But WOW (!?)

one can hold a lot more alcohol than that, my friend.

one can hold a lot more alcohol than that, my friend.

I know. I've hung around guys who can put away a lot more than that. But not being a benge drinker, I've never understood how a person can drink that much at a "sitting".

I know. I've hung around guys who can put away a lot more than that. But not being a benge drinker, I've never understood how a person can drink that much at a "sitting".

so you know people that can drink more than that, but you don't understand how?

is that what you're saying?

Now thats just nasty. Like, did she not wipe before or something?

no, of course she did wipe before... i mean, it was as clean a butthole as anyone's before, but once you get the friction going inside there, things are bound to smell... now she keeps it clean on the inside, too... and please don't ask me how, because i don't want to know, so i never asked her.

ass-*****e, i guess? :o

don't get the wrong idea... i've turned down quite a few drunk girls... when i'm sober enough to have the moral fiber to do so. but, if i'm drunk too, all bets are off, and it's on like donkey kong.

just fyi for all the readers: we did it last night... in that position (i call it the dominator, but i don't know what it's really called) where she lies on her stomach, and you lie on top of her and thrust downward, like cock push-ups... that was fun.

I forgot about this thread, it defines pathetic. I hope her husband comes home early and goes special forces on you.

don't get the wrong idea... i've turned down quite a few drunk girls... when i'm sober enough to have the moral fiber to do so. but, if i'm drunk too, all bets are off, and it's on like donkey kong.

just fyi for all the readers: we did it last night... in that position (i call it the dominator, but i don't know what it's really called) where she lies on her stomach, and you lie on top of her and thrust downward, like cock push-ups... that was fun, if you know what I mean!.

Your post was incomplete. I have fixed it for you. You are welcome. :up:

jag

HA! "she totally keeps the inside of her butthole clean...if you know what i mean!" LMAO

I forgot about this thread, it defines pathetic. I hope her husband comes home early and goes special forces on you.

yeah, you're right... nailing hot sisters in their butts is a little pathetic. :whatever:

and i've already spoken to the husband, he's cool about it. he understands that i didn't know she was married.

and jag, thanks for "fixing my post", if you know what i mean. :oldrazz:

HA! "she totally keeps the inside of her butthole clean...if you know what i mean!" LMAO

It's like the start of "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC:

She was a fast machine
She kept her butthole clean
She liked it up the ass, if you know what I mean...

:dry:

jag

This thread took yet another disturbing twist it seems...

No no...I actually don't know what he means. :huh:

I am but a shepherd looking for a lost flock to guide...

:o

jag

I get the feeling this guy could use some advice. However, the kind of advice you're qualified to give would probably take the top of his head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"