Iron Man 2 Edward Norton / Bruce Banner / Hulk Cameo

I agree, I'm probably the biggest Iron Man homer on the website, but there is no way Iron Man alone takes down the Hulk by himself.

Hate to be the one to burst the bubble, but there was a comic a while back where IM transfered all his power into one punch and knocked the Hulk out. I read about it in a Wizard Iron Man special from probably 10 years ago.

It sucks they didn't know how to actually defeat the Hulk was just by stressing him out.

Captain America. Spider-Man was getting his ass whooped so Captain America stepped in.

No way could Iron Man take down Hulk. Believe me, I am a huge fan of Iron Man, but I have never seen the Hulk brought down by a single person.
I think the HULK Buster armor only last a couple of rounds!

It didn't even last a round, if I remember correctly.

Exactly... I think it will be the exact equivalent of RDJ popping up at the end of TIH. Fury or Ross will probably show up in the aftermath of the battle and Norton/Banner will be present. Even if they shot more scenes with Norton I doubt they will make the final cut. I'd be nice if they gave him more screen time than one scene but I really don't see where they'd be able to fit that into the final cut. If Hulk has any role at all, it will probably be a news reel for the briefest extent.

What would be even better is that if they do feature Hulk, they'd show a scene of Hulk escaping armed forces and then at the end you add Fury/Ross to the final scene recruiting IM and WM to help bring in the Hulk. Another possibility that would work out better IMO, which would involve the Hulk.

OR what about this?
Originally Posted by Bishop49
So I'm going to still stick with what I said in the other board with the hulk making a cameo at the end. Just think Tony at the beginning telling Nick that he doesnt want to be part of his band! Well just think at the end iron man is getting beat down by whiplash and crimson dynamo (justin hammer). Just think if war machine has just showed up to help and justin hammer has planted a device in his suit to deactivate it and does so. Down and out they start to surround Iron Man and out of no where comes Nick Fury with the HULK in tow saving Iron Man. Anyways I would personal start crying like a baby. Anyways thats what my ending would be like! Its kinda of corny but oh well who gives a flying s(.)(.)t

Ghost Rider. Captain America.

Hmm, I don't recall them ever beating Hulk. I do remember the one time IM got a lucky punch in and knocked him out. Nearly killed Tony in the process as well. But that was a one time thing. Every other time, IM gets creamed.

OR what about this?
Originally Posted by Bishop49
So I'm going to still stick with what I said in the other board with the hulk making a cameo at the end. Just think Tony at the beginning telling Nick that he doesnt want to be part of his band! Well just think at the end iron man is getting beat down by whiplash and crimson dynamo (justin hammer). Just think if war machine has just showed up to help and justin hammer has planted a device in his suit to deactivate it and does so. Down and out they start to surround Iron Man and out of no where comes Nick Fury with the HULK in tow saving Iron Man. Anyways I would personal start crying like a baby. Anyways thats what my ending would be like! Its kinda of corny but oh well who gives a flying s(.)(.)t

Is Hammer really confirmed to be CD at the end (or have his own set of armor)? If something already leaked then don't even answer in spoiler tags please. If it's still all speculation then let me know. But to your Hulk point, Hulk in a major battle adds several million to your budget. I just don't see it.

Last edited:
when Iron Man knocked the Hulk out with one punch it was a long drawn out battle with a gas tanker truck blowing up in thr hulks face. It was after that Tony channeled ALL of his armors power (bypassing all safety measures) into one punch knocking the Hulk out. It also froze his armor and Ant Man (Scott Lang) was able to enter Tony's armor through the boot jet duct and save his life.

when Iron Man knocked the Hulk out with one punch it was a long drawn out battle with a gas tanker truck blowing up in thr hulks face. It was after that Tony channeled ALL of his armors power (bypassing all safety measures) into one punch knocking the Hulk out. It also froze his armor and Ant Man (Scott Lang) was able to enter Tony's armor through the boot jet duct and save his life.

Great Issue and great run...
Iron%20Man%20KO%20Hulk.jpg

For those of you interested Norton (in person) and Leterrier (via teleconference) recently supervised a new edit of 'The Incredible Hulk' that will be released for the home market in the near future.

More than interested. I hope this is true. Ever since I've seen the deleted scenes on IH I've been saying that a director's cut would elevate a 8/10 film in to a 10/10 masterpiece. BRING IT ON!

More than interested. I hope this is true. Ever since I've seen the deleted scenes on IH I've been saying that a director's cut would elevate a 8/10 film in to a 10/10 masterpiece. BRING IT ON!

I've got my fingers crossed on this one.

And is that Mind head in your sig?

Hmm, I don't recall them ever beating Hulk. I do remember the one time IM got a lucky punch in and knocked him out. Nearly killed Tony in the process as well. But that was a one time thing. Every other time, IM gets creamed.

During WWH, Strange said the only person who could beat Hulk was Ghost Rider. But Ghost Rider didn't because he didn't want to. (He said Hulk was innocent or something) Strange cried because GR didn't defeat Hulk if I'm right. :hehe:

Is Hammer really confirmed to be CD at the end (or have his own set of armor)? If something already leaked then don't even answer in spoiler tags please. If it's still all speculation then let me know. But to your Hulk point, Hulk in a major battle adds several million to your budget. I just don't see it.
Pure speculation

No dude I'm just saying.. Just read my post. I'm just saying I would totally flip out if this happened. And yes hulk would add several million to your budget but you would top your budget twice if he was in it because me and you would keep going to see it over and over and we'd pay for his FX bill.

Would it really add that much to a budget where the final fight scene will probably already deal with a lot of CGI. A Hulk model wouldnt be that hard to add in if they have put in suit models, drones, and backdrop. I'm not an expert, but it seems it wouldn't to hard to do.

Hulk is a totally different design than these armored guys. I am sure R & H had their hands full with that design and it was still slightly below par. Now ILM, who was not involved in the CGI for TIH, is going to put the Hulk in the final battle? Or even a scene in the beginning, which would just detract from the plot, it's just too much extra work. I will say I am not sure how much of a place Banner has in an Iron Man movie if he doesn't Hulk out at some point, but if he does it will probably be a cliff hanger that leads directly into the Avengers movie.

Last edited:
During WWH, Strange said the only person who could beat Hulk was Ghost Rider. But Ghost Rider didn't because he didn't want to. (He said Hulk was innocent or something) Strange cried because GR didn't defeat Hulk if I'm right. :hehe:

Yeah well Strange also thought when he merged with the demon Zom that he would kick Hulk's ass easily, and we all know how that turned out. I think Strange has a habit of seriously underestimating the Hulk's power simply because it's not of a magical/supernatural nature. I think GR would be toast.

Hulk is a totally different design than these armored guys. I am sure R & H had their hands full with that design and it was still slightly below par. Now ILM, who was not involved in the CGI for TIH, is going to put the Hulk in the final battle? Or even a scene in the beginning, which would just detract from the plot,

How do you know it's going to detract from the plot? Do you know the plot?

here is something that Bruno and Scandalous of Hulspace.come were told directly by Kevin Feige at TiH screening in Austin last year.

Us: "That movie was awesome! Any chance of Hulk cameo in future Marvel films?"

Feige: "How would you like to see the Hulk in IM2? Maybe the last ten minutes?"

Talking about the Hulk, not Ed Norton.

Thanks to Scandalous for the quote.

Holy **** is that real?????

Yes. Bruno and Scandy went to TIH screening last year in Austin and that is what Feige said he wanted to do. Wanted being the operitive word but never the less, it is what Feige himself said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"