Iron Man 2 Edward Norton / Bruce Banner / Hulk Cameo

So. This hush hush with Norton is all part of the plan. :)

(i hope)

So. This hush hush with Norton is all part of the plan. :)

(i hope)

I hope so to. The one thing that is a ray of light (a small ray but still a ray) in all these rumors is that no one is debunking them. We can still dream

I think Banner showing up is the SLJ/Fury moment for this movie. We heard rumors about that for a year before the first film came out but we never got any real confirmation until it opened.

I mean, if Edward loves the role and idea as much as he says he does then I don't see why he wouldn't come back. Money issues? Who gives a ****? Hes Edward Norton.

I think we need to see some kind of scene in Iron Man 2 that bridges the gap between "I'm not interested in joining your boyband" in the scene with Nick Fury, and "We're putting a team together" with General Ross at the end of The Incredible Hulk.

I'm more than sure we will. Because I just don't see it happening in any other movie.

Thor and Captain America would just be weird if that's where he decides to join.

For those of you interested Norton (in person) and Leterrier (via teleconference) recently supervised a new edit of 'The Incredible Hulk' that will be released for the home market in the near future.

This is also interesting, if true, because who is flipping the bill for this new edit? Frenchy and Norton? Marvel Studio's? If it's Frency and Northon there's a huge interest on their part. If it's Marvel it's kinda strange but also showing a huge interest. Will this replace what was released before? Will there be something in the new cut that answers questions that would have arised if the new cut did happen? How does this all tie in to IM2? The list goes on.

How do you know it's going to detract from the plot? Do you know the plot?

Just going by the reports. Redd said she saw no sign of Hulk. The newbie said he'd show up in the second half. I tend to believe the former. Would I be shocked if Hulk had a significant sequence toward the second happen? Probably not, but I'd be suprised. I just think it would be a little overkill having WM/IM/Hulk in there, unless WM gets decommissioned before that sequence. I know nothing about the details and the scale of the final battle and I'll try to keep it that way as long as possible. I'm sure the final trailer will reveal something anyways.

This is also interesting, if true, because who is flipping the bill for this new edit? Frenchy and Norton? Marvel Studio's? If it's Frency and Northon there's a huge interest on their part. If it's Marvel it's kinda strange but also showing a huge interest. Will this replace what was released before? Will there be something in the new cut that answers questions that would have arised if the new cut did happen? How does this all tie in to IM2? The list goes on.

Not like they are going to re-release the film alongside IM2 or anything although Marvel could use a second film next year... :hehe: But its probably Marvel trying to boost their DVD sales with a longer cut aimed at the hard core fans and probably for the extended cut that will air on FX to boost ratings.

Last edited:
Just going by the reports. Redd said she saw no sign of Hulk. The newbie said he'd show up in the second half. I tend to believe the former. Would I be shocked if Hulk had a significant sequence toward the second happen? Probably not, but I'd be suprised. I just think it would be a little overkill having WM/IM/Hulk in there, unless WM gets decommissioned before that sequence. I know nothing about the details and the scale of the final battle and I'll try to keep it that way as long as possible. I'm sure the final trailer will reveal something anyways.

Fair enough. But if they are trying to connect the dotts, as it were, it makes sense and nothing has been debunked at this point. Let's have fun. :yay:

Fair enough. But if they are trying to connect the dotts, as it were, it makes sense and nothing has been debunked at this point. Let's have fun. :yay:

Redd is also an extra. ;) (not meant to be offensive)

There weren't any extras on the set during the Fury/Stark scene.

Redd is also an extra. ;) (not meant to be offensive)

There weren't any extras on the set during the Fury/Stark scene.

Extras aren't privy to everything. They may not have filmed the Norton sequence yet. Aslo, The Hulk would not be seen on the set because 1) He could cause a lot of dammage and stall production & 2) he's CGI. :oldrazz: If Marvel is playing this close to the vest we may not hear anything but rumors until the movie is realesed. They may even deny it all the way up to the end. Keep hope alive.

Knowing Marvel they'll deny it with the footage playing right in front of them. :oldrazz:

I hope so to. The one thing that is a ray of light (a small ray but still a ray) in all these rumors is that no one is debunking them. We can still dream

Well I just twittered Jon Favreau to see if he could put an end to this.

I guess we will have to wait and see if he confirms or denies it.

Hmm...maybe we could start a tending topic on twittter? :grin:

Extras aren't privy to everything. They may not have filmed the Norton sequence yet. Aslo, The Hulk would not be seen on the set because 1) He could cause a lot of damage and stall production & 2) he's CGI. :oldrazz: If Marvel is playing this close to the vest we may not hear anything but rumors until the movie is released. They may even deny it all the way up to the end. Keep hope alive.

Even though the Hulk is CG, they would still have a cardboard stand-in for shots.

They finished ALL filming 3 weeks ago. Right now Favreau is in the editing room.

I'm sorry guys, but a CG Hulk in the movie... It would not flow with the final fight scene and with the plot line of the story.

The final fight has a little bit of meaning to it. Just like the first movie, every shot had a purpose and a meaning to the rest of the film. I don't see how the HULK could fit in with the story line that they are going with.

I think that they are going to save the Hulk for the Avengers movie.

Even though the Hulk is CG, they would still have a cardboard stand-in for shots.

They finished ALL filming 3 weeks ago. Right now Favreau is in the editing room.

You were an extra. How much of the movie are you in? Were you on set from the get go? Not being a smasta$$. I'm asking questions. Reshoots do happen.

I don't see how the HULK could fit in with the story line that they are going with.

I think that they are going to save the Hulk for the Avengers movie.

Just because you don't see how doesn't mean they don't. Again, I'm not trying to be a smarta$$. I'm interested in what you have to say. Also, this is a rumor and I'm well aware of that. But considering what Norton said, the re-edit of TIH and it has yet to be debunked. Ya never know, Maybe. :bh:

Then whose to say it's at the end? :grin:

That's true, however I very much doubt we'll see Hulk. Banner however is another story. Now considering both IM & IM2 seem to be set before TIH, I wonder how they will play this.

Your not being a smartass at all Cracker Jack, your basically stating the truth that just because Redd was an extra doesn't mean she was in all of the action scenes.

Personally, when it comes to this rumour I'll believe it when I see it. It's cool and I hope it's true but I'm not going in expecting to see the big green guy.

I'll turn into a big green guy coming out if I don't see one going in. ;)

You were an extra. How much of the movie are you in? Were you on set from the get go? Not being a smasta$$. I'm asking questions. Reshoots do happen.

Just because you don't see how doesn't mean they don't. Again, I'm not trying to be a smarta$$. I'm interested in what you have to say. Also, this is a rumor and I'm well aware of that. But considering what Norton said, the re-edit of TIH and it has yet to be debunked. Ya never know, Maybe. :bh:

Im in the beginning and the end of the movie. I also have friends that were in the movie the entire time. They were the Tony Stark Expo Volunteers.

They filled me in on all the stuff that they shot when I was not there. Never once, did they tell me that the Hulk was in the movie.

Your not being a smartass at all Cracker Jack, your basically stating the truth that just because Redd was an extra doesn't mean she was in all of the action scenes.

Personally, when it comes to this rumour I'll believe it when I see it. It's cool and I hope it's true but I'm not going in expecting to see the big green guy.

Thanks Figs. I agree with you 100%. Until it's proven or disproven it's a rumor. Grain of salt required.

That's true, however I very much doubt we'll see Hulk. Banner however is another story. Now considering both IM & IM2 seem to be set before TIH, I wonder how they will play this.

What makes you think Iron Man 2 comes before The Incredible Hulk?

Im in the beginning and the end of the movie. I also have friends that were in the movie the entire time. They were the Tony Stark Expo Volunteers.

They filled me in on all the stuff that they shot when I was not there. Never once, did they tell me that the Hulk was in the movie.

lol... i'm sure... you sound like this guy 4 years ago that was cast as Avalanche in X3...

please, though, tell me more.... because even though I'm pretty sure you are in your mom's computer room right now, I'm sure your a marketing expert who is also a night time Ninja assasian who is secretly dating Kate Beckinsale... please, continue

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"