Either This Or That... - Part 1

HAHhahahah flick the bean ahahah. I'll take that one.

Have a lightsaber OR Have a helper monkey

Lightsaber, monkeys creep me out.

Swim with sharks and dolphins OR participate in a college fraternity's Hell Week

Leave the sharks and dolphins alone... give me the frat dudes.

If you were given the responsibility, would you rather...

Inform a room of first grade students that their favorite pets have died tragically
or
Explain to a room of first grade students how sex works in graphic detail

Guess these kids parents are going to be mad at me, I don't do the Stork stories... they're getting a raw education!

A sinkhole opens up under you, you land in a cavern, you look over and see a vein of gold thicker than you are.
OR
Armed gunmen have a shootout with the cops outside, an explosion launches a metal box into your living room, it's full of money and coins.

Simpsons is older and played out but less toxic.

Try to battle-rap Eminem in Detroit OR have a shred contest with Yngwie Malmsteen in Stockholm.

Shred contest with Yngwie Malmsteen in Stockholm

Never sleep again or sleep perpetually for a month

Dressed in darkness, I have great spatial awareness, it's when I can see I get clutzy.

Your entire life is a TV show (like The Truman Show) but you're aware of it.
OR
Your every move is tracked, everything online is logged, but you're unaware.

Your every move is tracked, everything online is logged, but you're unaware - this is already happening.

Be Aquaman or Be The Human Torch

Aquaman, I'm mildly pyrophobic. Also replace Amber Heard as Mera, she's the physical manifestation of a dumpster fire.

You get to name a reasonable price for Universal Basic Income and everyone gets that monthly
OR
Every single person on Earth gets access to free state of the art Healthcare forever.

Fhe first one! Let the games beginnnnn

Have a drunk personal driver
OR
Have a thieving maid/nanny

I had an uncle, worst driver ever, get him well sloshed and suddenly he's driving like Mario Andretti... he didn't die from drunk driving, he got shot in the back seat of a taxi in the desert outside of Vegas.
That said, I'll take the hot maid, been a bad girl have you, we'll fix that :p

You find a box containing cursed jewelry, anyone you sell a piece to is going to have a bad time.
OR
A stray cat follows you home, now it's the cat's home, no way to get rid of it, it will demand things.

A stray cat follows you home, now it's the cat's home, no way to get rid of it, it will demand things. TRUE STORY.

Listen to the Macarena for four hours straight OR Listen to Mambo No. 5 for four hours straight

Mambo No. 5 is one I actually like enough to put on repeat.

Karaoke Night
Sing Paradise City while dressed like Axl Rose
OR
Sing Wrecking Ball while swinging nude on a wrecking ball.

Karaoke Night
Sing Paradise City while dressed like Axl Rose

Be one of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table
OR
Be one of Robin Hood's Merry Men

Knights of the Round, more perks, chance at eternal life if one finds the Grail, magic, Esprit de corps, etc.

Hardwood floors in a log cabin OR wall to wall carpeting in a modern condo

Hardwood floors in a log cabin

Be a Wizard OR Be the King of England

Wizard would be more interesting, Kings tend to get assassinated.

Sleep with an exact copy of yourself (sleep like all curled up together)
OR
Have your immediate family replaced by exact copies of them with no memories installed yet

Sleep with myself!

Would you rather...

Be electrocuted every time you swear
OR
Have all profanities censored out on your television

Be electrocuted every time you swear, wouldn't take long to modify speech patterns getting zapped all the time.

Extreme Allergies to everything outside, and every time you sneeze you orgasm.
OR
Unusual side effect of oxygen on you, breathing turns your poo into gold.

Poo into gold!

Talk only in an Autotuned voice
OR
Talk in a stereotypical grandma voice

I'll take the autotune Stephen Hawking voice.

Get a daily call from your Mom but barely ever talk to your Dad
OR
Have a broke-azz cousin hang around and never takes the hint

Get a daily call from your Mom but barely ever talk to your Dad - He is not a big talker (on the phone), he's a face-to-face talker

Toilet paper a house OR Egg a house

Egging a house is more fun and a lot harder to clean up.

Stream a game you're not that good at playing with an online audience of 5-6 thousand people.
OR
Stream a naughty workout session for a random stranger online for however much money you make in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"