The Amazing Spider-Man Elena Satine:Front Runner for MJ?

Yeah from what I've seen Elena is a very versatile actress.

She has played a sick Russian girl with a beautiful voice who's about to die, a bitcy American rich girl, and I saw her audition for an English princess, she had the bafa nomination for the countess character she played.

She is going onto more films and is gonna be playing an underwater sea queen in Smallville

She has alot of range and I would love to see her as Mary Jane. She has aced every role I've seen her in.

On a side note why is it so easy to get banned around here? I mean if someone says one thing out of line they get banned.

I mean most people around here are adults, they don't need to be protected by words on a forum.

I can understand if the person is mindlessly trolling, swearing, provoking people to extremes but this place is just WAAAY too strict.

I mean I was given a warning the other day for using the b word which rhymes with ditch, in a jokey manner. It didn't even show up in the post but I still got a warning???

Hopefully Elena is the front runner for the mj role, but at the same time im totally open to other options, although i must say none of the girls that were on the shortlist wouldnt be a good mj, as they were all candidates for the gwen character, and probably for good reason. I think Diana could be a good mj but i really only saw her as Gwen.

On a side note why is it so easy to get banned around here? I mean if someone says one thing out of line they get banned.

I once said something outta line. I got warned, not banned. They don't ban here automatically.

I mean most people around here are adults, they don't need to be protected by words on a forum.

Many don't act like adults.

I can understand if the person is mindlessly trolling, swearing, provoking people to extremes but this place is just WAAAY too strict.

Even if he/she is trolling with a plan, it's still trolling.

On a side note why is it so easy to get banned around here?
The simple answer is...by disobeying the rules.

I mean if someone says one thing out of line they get banned.
Actually, they have to say or do many things to be banned. Saying one thing can get you a warning or infraction, depending on what that one thing was.

I mean most people around here are adults,
It's too bad they don't act that way or consider that NOT EVERYONE WHO POSTS HERE is. There are very many young posters here....and many adults access the site while at work, so they prefer to not have to worry about getting fired because someone on here figures everyone is an adult so they should be able to post adult material.

they don't need to be protected by words on a forum.
Read my above answer.

The only people who complain about it being too strict are the ones who have been infracted for breaking the rules.

I mean I was given a warning the other day for using the b word which rhymes with ditch, in a jokey manner.
Actually....if you re read the infraction...it wasn't for the use of that word...but for the trolling you were conducting when you just happened to use it.

It didn't even show up in the post but I still got a warning???
Read my response above.

Actually....if you re read the infraction...it wasn't for the use of that word...but for the trolling you were conducting when you just happened to use it.

I was not trolling. I hate trolling and would never do that.

What happened was I wanted a manip of Emma Stone blonde then no on-one bothered, then a few pages later I jokingly demanded one as if no-one was listening to my orders.

Then when people didn't take it as a joke I basically said.

B|tch you better make me a manip quick!!

Then I got an infraction.

I mean, if I said it at home it would just be a joke, here it's like this huge crime.

How is that trolling?

Back on topic Elena is absolutely perfect for MJ! :cwink:

No one bothered? The guy who did it himself said he was working on it! :argh:

Well if sources say that MJ really isn't appearing in this movie, that's perfectly okay. Introduce her in Movie 2 but at least have Liz Allan and Betty Brant in this though.

Yeah, I don't want Peter unhealthily transfixed on one girl the way he was with MJ in the first 3 movies. Gwen needs some competition of varying degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"