Sequels Enchantress casting thread

It's certainly subjective but I personally dont see it.

Welcome to the Hype and all but I have to ask - were did you get the 'I found out Miller's a little demented' nonsense from?

Welcome to the Hype and all but I have to ask - were did you get the 'I found out Miller's a little demented' nonsense from?

He'll never answer you because (1) He's a spambot that only came here to sell a product through his fake signature (2) he's banned and deleted.

Huh. That was a craftier spambot than usual. I thought they always posted product-related gibberish as their actual posts.

Huh. That was a craftier spambot than usual. I thought they always posted product-related gibberish as their actual posts.

Nope...there is a new type that popped up a while back....they have (usually) normal sounding names, make little "That's a great idea" or otherwise innoculous type posts...but have thier spam in their signatures.

I hadn't seen those around here before. I'll have to keep an eye out for them now.

How about Hemsworth's fellow Aussie Nicky Whelan? She's been in Scrubs and Hall Pass stateside

4zjn0qsgz6pajz0p.jpg

nickywhelan460x250.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ I can definatley see her as a candidate for Enchantress :up:

Whoever they get must be so seductive, she can even suduce the Mighty Thor himself, I believe they purposeful saved the Echantress for the sequel which we will get because Thor is now a 300 million box office smash hit.............

So i am guessing In Thor 2 she will try to seduce him and make Thor forget about Jane.

Whoever they get must be so seductive, she can even suduce the Mighty Thor himself, I believe they purposeful saved the Echantress for the sequel which we will get because Thor is now a 300 million box office smash hit.............

Umm, no it isn't :huh:

Based on looks I've always thought that Yvonne Strahovski from the show "Chuck" fit the role perfectly, she's 5'9" and definitely has the blond seductress thing going for her.

Yvonne_Strahovski-4.jpg

Katie Cassidy. She can play evil manipulator any day.

Casting actresses only on looks and not acting ability is an issue that keeps popping up again and again. I've always thought of Amora as being a little more mature than your typical seductress which is why someone like Diane Kruger would be a good match for the part:
Diane%20Kruger%20wants%20a%20role%20where%20her%20eyes%20are%20popped%20out%20of%20her%20head.jpg

Remember Bridget von Hammersmark from 'Inglourious Basterds' :cwink:?

I would say the best choices that I've heard are Amber Heard and Dianne Kruger.

Now that they are rebooting the Fantastic Four movies I think Beau Garrett may also be a good choice. I like Ali Larter, but her and Diane Kruger are a little older as they were born in 1976.

tron-legacy-photo-beau-garrett2.jpg

No, she wouldn't. She looks nothing like Enchantress past the bad dye job.

How about Amanda Seyfried? I know at times she can look average, but there were shots of her where she can really seduce you. Chloe, anyone? Plus she is already a Hollywood A-lister, and has had several well-performed acting parts. She has the acting chops for the role. And she is of the right age. And if you look at that Thor Son of Asgard issue where the Enchantress is on the cover, Seyfried look the part. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"