Sequels Enchantress casting thread

Olivia Wilde isn't 'that' good of an actress. She's above average, but she's not very compelling usually.

I'm not sure how big a factor age is, since even if she comes off 5-10 years his senior (regardless of the actual ages involved, appearance wise) she's the predator here, so it's not really that bad, it almost adds credibility to her attempts to land the crown prince.

January Jones is ideal, imho. She has what everyone else is talking about.

I'm not sure how big a factor age is, since even if she comes off 5-10 years his senior (regardless of the actual ages involved, appearance wise) she's the predator here, so it's not really that bad, it almost adds credibility to her attempts to land the crown prince.

Really? Because in X:FC she did a great job of playing a statue :dry:. Physique aside, January Jones doesn't have the acting chops to pull off the Enchantress. I do agree that Amora should be somewhat older than Thor however, it makes her character more menacing :cwink:.

Last edited:
Hi, this is the first time I write in this forum and I think the actress Christina Hendricks would be perfect to make Amora the Enchantress, she is a very good actress and is totally hot.

11jte7q.jpg

What about Elsa Pataky? Or would the fact that she's Chris' wife be too much of a cheesy gimmick?? I think the chemistry would be AMAZING and I do think she's a pretty good actress (the BEST thing in Fast Five without a doubt!)

Elsa+casts+a+spell+sAwUH1ULbW6l.jpg

How about Amanda Seyfried? I know at times she can look average, but there were shots of her where she can really seduce you. Chloe, anyone? Plus she is already a Hollywood A-lister, and has had several well-performed acting parts. She has the acting chops for the role. And she is of the right age. And if you look at that Thor Son of Asgard issue where the Enchantress is on the cover, Seyfried look the part. Thoughts?

Absofrickinlutely.

Amanda has the acting chops, the seductress vibe, and the looks 'n' bod to do Amora proud.

amanda-seyfried-gq.jpg

Hi, this is the first time I write in this forum and I think the actress Christina Hendricks would be perfect to make Amora the Enchantress, she is a very good actress and is totally hot.

11jte7q.jpg

I'd be fine with that. Her or Charlize Theron.

1zbujo0.jpg

23mrhno.jpg

Last edited:
Charlize doesn't have enough of an edge, she'd be perfect as a nice Asgardian like Kelda not Amora. Amora's a manipulative ***** with abandonment issues, she's lovely but not very likeable.

I think Theron has the acting chops that she could pull it off. And this being so very different a role than any she's ever done, I think she'd probably go for the idea. Lots of actors like to try stuff they've never done before to expand their craft.

I :hrt: Christina Hendricks and think its a great choice. Hendricks has an actual real life Amora body, as well as a good actress.

I also really like the Amanda Seyfried choice for a younger Amora.

>reads the above post and has a flashback to nightmares of Jessica Alba's Susan Storm<

Just cast a blonde/fair haired actress; looks more natural.

Olivia Wilde isn't 'that' good of an actress. She's above average, but she's not very compelling usually.

You say Wilde isn't that good an actress. Then you say January Jones is? What?

She was awful in First Class.

January Jones was absolutely horrible. I'm sure she isn't as bad as her interpretation of the White Queen, but, imho, she should never be in a CBM again. Ever.

I'd go with Alice Eve as the Enchantress. Theron is is a good choice too. She can play any type of character and she isn't adverse to superhero flicks

Amanda Seyfried, Charlize Theron, and Christina Hendricks are all stellar choices based on both looks and acting ability.

If I had to pick though I'd go with Amanda Seyfried since Charlize is already playing opposite of Chris in Snow White & The Huntsman in which she plays a role kind of similar to Amora.

Some of you do have good choices. I'm going to lay it on straight, not sugar coat it and please don't have thin skins. I agree with Amber heard, charlize theron, and maybe that MI 3 chick. Yvonne S. is a good possibility also. But for Jessica biel, Christina hendrix and Amanda seg?? Really? Amanda S looks like the girl from Splice, Christina is a little too old and, Jessica is old news. If I was to choose anyone in Hollywood, it would be Diane kruger as someone mentioned, Amber H, Blake lively and maybe Diane Agron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"