Entourage

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Venom71, Mar 7, 2005.

1. amazingfantasy15

amazingfantasy15 Registered

This was one of the best episodes yet. Eric, Vince and Ari all lying to each other, the ending was perfect though sending Ari to Napa with Sypathy for the Devil playing.

2. The Lumberjack

The Lumberjack Registered

Mandy's Theater Agent: "We all know Vince has slept w/ half of the women in Hollywood..."
    E: "I'm not gonna let you insult Vince like that!"
    Ari: "I thought that was a compliment."

That's paraphrased, but Ari's face was gold (no pun intended).:D I'm so sad that there are only 2 episodes left. Knowing HBO, season 3 won't start until next July.:(

3. Dark Donnie

Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

that line was hilarious, I liked that and the Got Milf one! It was a great episode! I really wish this show went to an hour long!

Hopefully they start filming fast, in last nights episode you can see a Batman Begins poster when they go to Walsh's apartment! That was only like 2 months ago, hopefully they have the same turnaround.

4. C-$

C-$ Registered

Will the season finally be an hour long!

5. Dark Donnie

not sure, but I know next season will have even more episodes then this season which is great!

6. The Watchman

The Watchman Balls McGee

Unless it's on the Sopranos schedule, then like August 2009 :(

7. KenK

KenK Registered

oh god, I hope not! I LOVE this show, and I'll hate to wait more than a year for new episodes! This season has been great, between E and Ari mixing it up, Vince actually showing some depth, and Drama doing his thing, there's been a lot of progression for the characters. Even Turtle's got game this season!

8. The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

Entourage is a summer show for HBO and picks up for them after Sopranos/6FU/Carnivale end. Expect it back in May/June 2006

9. Dark Donnie

How cool is Ari Gold? He is so damn funny! I loved the episode! Can't wait to see what happens next week!

My favorite Ari line tonight was something like:

"You come with me and you'll get filthy rich and will come back here and burn this mother****er down!"

I also liked:
    "I drove to work in an $80000.00 car, and im leaving in a prop car from Fast and the Furious!"

10. KenK

KenK Registered

Oh, this IS going to be interesting! Ari pullin' a Jerry Maguire was just great. I wonder if Lloyd will be a regular cast member next season. He's hilarious!

11. mongo44

mongo44 Guest

Last nights show was awesome. (No Spoilers here), I can’t wait to see how all this plays out. Who wants to bet that Saigon becomes a major client for Ari?

And the Comeback has really grown on me. Last nights episode was really good as well with Veronica punching Pauly G in the stomach.

12. amazingfantasy15

amazingfantasy15 Registered

Great episode last night, suprisingly dramatic. Every week it just gets clearer and clearer that if Piven doesn't get the Emmy it'll be a crime. Loved the Entourage take on Jerry Maguire (even you could see it coming since the Bat Mitzvah episode), much more realistic, locked out of his office, phone disconnected, car gone, perfect. I wonder how Drama'll react when he learns his agent is who screwed Ari. Loved the whole "tsetse fly" bit.

13. Dark Donnie

I would be really suprised if he didn't get the emmy! Last year when he was nominated no one watched the show, but now it's actually doing well, greatly becasue of him!

14. The Lumberjack

Lloyd: "I'll go with you if you promise not to make fun of my race or sexual preference."
    Ari: "You know I can't promise that, but I do promise to apologize after."

Once again paraphrased, but you get the point.:up:

15. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Registered

I really felt bad for what happened to Ari, even though he's a jerk.

16. Dark Donnie

Ari is a jerk, but I think he's easily the best part of the show! Everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious!

17. T

T Swagger of a Champion

I can't watch the last couple of episodes now that I'm in college. :(

18. jaydawg

jaydawg Registered

Man this was the first episode I really felt for Ari. He's a *****e but one with a heart of gold. This episode made me so sad that theres only one left. I cant wait to see what happens when Vince finds out. He's probably gonna give a big **** you to Ari's boss.

19. KenK

KenK Registered

To say nothing of E dating the man's daughter!

20. Dark Donnie

I hope E does say something to Ari's boss! Ari and Lloyd starting and agency together is hilarious!

"You all know when I leave you will be repping nobody's like Bill from the Apprentice!" :up:

21. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Registered

Its funny how it took Ari losing his job and getting drunk off a bottle of Jack to be a good husband to his wife.

Anyone else think so?

I wonder what this is going to do to Aquaman along with the crew's future after the next episode.

I like Eric and Sloane, so I hope that works out. I want to see more of that pairing. They make a really cute couple and Sloane seems pretty tolerant of Eric's job, not throwing a fit when he answered his cell while they were making out.

22. Dark Donnie

Ari is the man! Your right though it did take getting drunk for him to give her attention!

I think Aquaman will work out, I think Cameron wants Vince attached more then he wants Mandy, if anything the two will work it out!

23. Doctor Goblipus

Doctor Goblipus Registered

Anyone else think the Ari's bosses daugther is only dating E so she can convince him to convince Vince to dump Ari and stay with her Dad's agency? From the summary on TIVO, it also seems that E is considering dumping Vince, so Im thinking mabey Vince will just give up and go back to Queens, atleast until next season. Im hoping at the last minute that Vince just asks Camreon to fire Mandy. Either way, this season has been great and I cant wait until Season 3.

24. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Registered

Sloane doesn't seem to be like that kind of person. Though it would be an interesting twist if she did. Kinda hope it doesn't happen though.

25. The Lumberjack

I'm not posting any spoilers here, but I will say the entire damn episode had me on edge. Really amazing writing here.:up::up::up: