Supergirl Lois casting

I was hoping for a bit of a Superman spin-off, even if it was a short series like 6 episodes. Have it be set before he appeared on Supergirl and when he sent Lex to prison
I’ve been pushing for this for ages. If we can’t get a Supes series with proper showrunners on a proper network, then at least give us a Berlanti-verse Supes mini-series set pre-Supergirl.

She was great on Grimm. She does have a Margot Kidder vibe. Congrats to Elizabeth Tulloch , she's got my support .

We've lost a Man of Steel, but gained a new Lois Lane.

I guess it is a good thing that Lois and Lucy do not share any resemblence to their father.

Elizabeth%20Tulloch%203_5b9bf83803a170.14193167.jpeg

jenna-dewan-tatum-lucy-lane-supergirl-cbs.jpg

latest

herolee10 said:
I guess it is a good thing that Lois and Lucy do not share any resemblence to their father.

latest

She does look quite like Lois with that trouser suit she's wearing there.

Unfortunately, from what I remember reading, it was ruled as a suicide.

Oh really? That's tragic. Do we know why?

If she had still been alive, she could've played Lois's mother.

Why is she underwhelming to you? I've never seen her before. What's wrong with her?

She was almost a co-lead in Grimm, and she was great when she wasn't being written to be an annoying b-word.

Other people seem to have a different impression of her, but that happens.

Was Grimm as CW series? What else has she been in? I've never even seen or heard of her before.

Never seen her before, but she certainty looks the part!
Yowza!

latest

They could be sisters of another mother. But I still think they should also recast Lucy, as the original actress didn't impress me at all.

She doesn't look like she is in her 20's, so I am satisfied.

She has echoes of Margot Kidder, but she also resembles the Lois from Birthright as well.

She must recur in Supergirl beyond the crossover such as reuniting with Sam and Lucy and interact with Cat Grant.​

I can see that, as well as a bit of Teri Hatcher. Hopefully the writers can replicate what they did for Hoechlin's Clark/Superman and draw upon multiple incarnations of the character to produce something unique.

She doesn't look like she is in her 20's, so I am satisfied.
Same. With all they've established... Lucy's age, Clark being 12 years older than Kara, a veteran like Cat considering Lois a rival... it would've been bull**** for their Lois to be Benoist's age or younger.

I feel I've lost all interest in Batwoman in the crossover now. I'd rather see a Superman show with Hoechlin and Tulloch instead. They should use the crossover as a backdoor pilot for Superman.

I feel I've lost all interest in Batwoman in the crossover now. I'd rather see a Superman show with Hoechlin and Tulloch instead. They should use the crossover as a backdoor pilot for Superman.

Bat woman is lost in the shuffle with additions of Superman and Lois Lane, who have greats amounts of superhero starpower.

Superman-_Batman_TV_Series.jpg
As of now (2018), except "Smallville" and "Gotham" TV series:
- The latest Superman TV series was "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" 1993-1997 (it has been 21 years).
- The latest Batman TV series was "Batman" 1966-1968 (it has been 50 years).
How long the audience have to wait for new Superman/Batman TV series? DC Comics should make more movies for other characters instead of them, we have enough of Superman/Batman movies already, it's time for new Superman/Batman TV series.

Yes please.

Bat woman is lost in the shuffle with additions of Superman and Lois Lane, who have greats amounts of superhero starpower.

Even with the star power, I think that wouldn't be the case if we didn't have a good Superman in Hoechlin (and if Superman in the movies hadn't come to a grinding halt). People are dying to see a proper, traditional Superman who enjoys being a hero and whom people love as well. We also appear to be getting a very traditional Lois Lane as well who has shades of Margot Kidder.

A Superman show with those two could bring together the best elements of the Donner movies, Lois and Clark and Superman: The Animated Series. Those are all the brighter and more positive portrayals, or ones with a fully-embraced Superman.

That means it would be none of the following:
a) Waiting 10 years to put on the suit and learn to fly, and then only being seen at a distance as a CGI figure or wearing a Superman T-shirt.
b) No dark and grim Superman who seems rather joyless and detached
c) No Superman who is estranged from Lois and spends his time hovering outside her house spying on her.

I know that Batwoman will necessarily be a darker show, probably in the vein of Arrow (or even the Titans). That's why I am far more interested at the moment in a Superman show which would have all the things or avoid all the things I've mentioned above. It's been really long since we've had a decent depiction of the Man of Steel. We've just seen glimpses of him in Supergirl, but not a fully dedicated story.

And to try it out, why not do a whole Superman episode instead of (or in addition to) a Midvale episode this year? That would allow Melissa Benoist to take a break and go on vacation while they have Hoechlin and Tulloch in one episode by themselves, and another with young Kara.

Also, is Tulloch 37? Wikipedia lists her as 38/39 and says she was born in 1979/80, but they don't seem too sure.

Oh, and can a mod please change the title of this thread to Elizabeth "Bitsie" Tulloch is Lois Lane? Thanks.

Most are going to want a new Superman TV series than a Batwoman TV series. Should a Superman TV series become reality, I’d move some of the characters from Supergirl who are languishing into Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"