Smallville Erica Durance - Lois Lane : The Iconic Reporter

She was really good on Harry's Law, but then again, she got over-shadowed by the gorilla. LOL.

Yeah ED was great . The Gorilla story was very emotional for me to watch since it reminded me of my dog who recently died and was quite intelligent and acted very humanly . :csad:

Anyways I can't wait to see ED in "Saving Grace" if she bring this much intensity to her performance , I see that her show might get picked up for a full season and if the stories are good she might have the series run for 5 seasons.

I skipped through the gorilla parts. I found Durance's storyline more appealing and emotional.

From Harry Law TV Show Jan. 11 2011

Well, I guess we all suspected they would use this costume. Oh well. She still looks beautiful.

harryslaw_ericadurance111228153624.jpg

http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/harrys-law-erica-durance-wonder-woman/

Last edited:
I still find it amusing that Michael Shanks is the one playing her love interest in that.lol Poor guy, tragic love story character in Smallville, and yet again here.lol

Can't wait for this show to come over to the U.S. I've enjoyed Rookie Blue which was another Canadian TV show that came here during the summer.

Well yes he wasn't a md but he was still dr like just not medical means.

If these pics are considered too Off Topic (mostly very non Smallville-ish obviously), then some mod might delete this post. I just thought we all might enjoy some hot pics of this goddess.

On Topic: When ED first appeared (as Chloe's cousin, if I remember right?), I thought (as well as many other strange concepts in Smallville) that her version of Lois Lane was mostly annoying, and almost ridiculous. But during all the weirdness along the seasons she grew on me, and in the end she turned out to be a really great Lois Lane.

IMO Supes/Clark should've met her at the Daily Planet as in the comics canon, that's when her character got written mostly really good (again that's just IMHO).

Oh yes, the pics:

No complaining for hot Erica photos as far as I'm concerned. ;)

and she had alot of hot photos. Though for me her looks was best in 8th-tenth season with her dark hair.

She needs to make a new set of photos for Maxim :awesome:

Erica Durance’s “Saving Hope” Series Premieres June 7th. At 10pm on NBC!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. If I a, not busy that night definately going to check it out.

Well her new show is starting in a few days don't forget guys.

Well michael s, and erica new show just finished airing. Did any one check it out? I am pretty sick of doctor shows. But I thought it was a solid show with interesting plot with michael character in coma. Erica I thought did pretty well.

The show doesn't interest me but just in case she takes her shirt off or something...post the gif/pic in here! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"