Ernie Hudson has been cast as.......

The only person I think Hudson could be is Kami. Well, I hope he's Kami.

maybe he's that stereotypical big strong black dude from the Red Ribbon Army

I mentioned Ernie to Shavon and Texas and they honestly had no idea. It seems that she and Texas Battle finished filming so long ago that they aren't up to date with what is going on. Anyway, she says that Ernie Hudson may in fact be Sifu Norris and that she'll check with her agent (though I doubt she'll be allowed to tell me).

I mentioned Ernie to Shavon and Texas and they honestly had no idea. It seems that she and Texas Battle finished filming so long ago that they aren't up to date with what is going on. Anyone, she says that Ernie Hudson may in fact be Sifu Norris and that she'll check with her agent (though I doubt she'll be allowed to tell me).
Hm... it's most likely Sifu then.

Or maybe he's just Goku's teacher and gets the most of 40 seconds screen time :dry:

He's gonna play principal hudson and dies in the school when piccolo blows it up looking for dragon balls...and mystery meat. (Nameks LOVE mystery meat!)

I am sorry I just can't see the guy as Mr.Popo the guy is fat and he looks nothing like that. I could see him apart of the Read Ribbion army gang cast but who knows. Kami needs an old man playing him.

Ok I can see him as Kami if in the anime he wasn't old or green. But I guess ignoring all the stuff we saw in the anime or magna than yes he would make a good kami.

I am sorry I just can't see the guy as Mr.Popo the guy is fat and he looks nothing like that. I could see him apart of the Read Ribbion army gang cast but who knows. Kami needs an old man playing him.

Not exactly an old man but he is 63.

Wow is the picture you guys found a reccent picture of him? Becuase if so he looks good for his age LOL.

Fighting ghosts will make you look younger then you really are

That could be true but, If you know your dragonball history, The point is that they are basing this movie off of the Piccolo Jr. Saga. What I'm getting at is when kami first appered at the world martial arts tournment, he in his human form than his normal namekian form. He didn't reveled himself until the end of goku and piccolo fight.

Ernie Hudson, great choice.

Good point..I hope they do that in the movie

the movies can do wonders for the elderly

I cant see Mr.Popo being in Dragonball, he's too useless of a character. If this guy plays Kami, I really dont care because the role is so small that its not going to ruin the movie if he bombs the character.

I heard he's going to reprise his role as Winston Zeddmore because, as the Dragonball producers have said, "the kids nowadays just love those Ghostbusters." Either that, or they’re using him as a substitute for Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury since Jackson is already tied up playing Nick Fury in all the other movies coming out this year and next. After all, it’s very important that the cast of Sex and the City being recruited by The Avengers is set up properly.

I heard he's going to reprise his role as Winston Zeddmore because, as the Dragonball producers have said, "the kids nowadays just love those Ghostbusters." Either that, or they’re using him as a substitute for Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury since Jackson is already tied up playing Nick Fury in all the other movies coming out this year and next. After all, it’s very important that the cast of Sex and the City being recruited by The Avengers is set up properly.
:huh: Wtf :wow:

well c'mon he doenst play kami didnt you guys seen the latest pictures of sets wen you see him sitting around a table whitn that weird clothes and a other guy whit the same clothes this confirmes he doesnt play kami nether mr.popo

I still think he is playing Kami...but only time will tell

if he plays kami i think it was confirmed he was in it ? we had pictures where he isnt green
maybe kami undercover lol like in anime
but he kirllin isnt confirmed either so it deffinitly cango diffrent ways,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"