Ernie Hudson has been cast as.......

Anyway...

Hey, I understand my points are useless, but I mean, your replies arent that great either. At least mine are sticking to topic.

Yeah thats right, I went there.

(Ernie Hudson 4 President)

Hey, I understand my points are useless, but I mean, your replies arent that great either. At least mine are sticking to topic.

Yeah thats right, I went there.

(Ernie Hudson 4 President)

My replies are usually relevant, with exception to when I need to put new users like yourself in their place. Ever since you've joined the Hype and started posting on these forums you've done nothing but complain about how people need to "stay on topic". Take your own advice.

My replies are usually relevant, with exception to when I need to put new users like yourself in their place. Ever since you've joined the Hype and started posting on these forums you've done nothing but complain about how people need to "stay on topic". Take your own advice.

Everypost I have left remains on topic. Even last post, had mentioned the threads topic, which is Ernie Hudson. Im a fan of Ernie, to support this thread, I left a joke he might be Krillin, AND said he should be president.

Im a huge fan of Ernie, way to go for him being cast in Dragonball. 3 Cheers!

Let's stay on topic here. If you hijack the thread, people get pissed. Don't care who started it, just get back on topic.

Hey Syn, I see the avatar is holding up nicely.

I'm still skeptical that Hudson is even playing anybody important.

An actor who nobody has any idea which part he is cast as playing. Of course, people automatically think Mr. Popo because Hudson is African American.

An actor who nobody has any idea which part he is cast as playing. Of course, people automatically think Mr. Popo because Hudson is African American.
:dry:

Anyone thought it could be KING Piccolo?

Didn't Kame go to the WMAT in a human body (Hero I think), maybe Hudson is Kame in disguise *shrugs*

Kami or Mr. Popo...I dunno who else he would be

Being that Mr. Popo is a djinn, it would probably make more sense for him to be portrayed by a Middle Eastern actor than it would a black one. Such a decision to make him Middle Eastern rather than black would honor the origins of the djinn and deflect criticism of the film being racist from people who, in the past, have interpreted Mr. Popo in the comics and anime as having been intended to resemble a person in blackface.

He plays Sifu Norris an addet character or Mr. popo whit an other name or kami
but if its a replacement for kami they did wrong whit the movie
but kami wil be in it
how wil they explainwhy piccolo is evil??
namekian people are from nature nice people and kami send to protect earth and get rid of his evil side he got on earth

Being that Mr. Popo is a djinn, it would probably make more sense for him to be portrayed by a Middle Eastern actor than it would a black one. Such a decision to make him Middle Eastern rather than black would honor the origins of the djinn and deflect criticism of the film being racist from people who, in the past, have interpreted Mr. Popo in the comics and anime as having been intended to resemble a person in blackface.

well said. :yay:

I hope he plays Kami using a human body...That would be very cool with me.

he looks younger than roshi... lol

and shouldnt he be dead anyways?

Ahhhh! I'm confused....How do we know he's Sifu Norris? Now he's Roshi's Master???? This deserves a big LOLWUT.

i think the sifu norris thing is a load of bull....

SIFU NORRIS... is..... KAMI!

And Ernie is someone else. :)

lol idk

PODCAST TOMORROW NIGHT, FIND OUT THEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"