ET's Coverage of Ghost Rider

flame.jpg

What I ment was the fire in his eyes and when he breathed it. His skull still looks the best. Ghost Riders still looks cheesy.

Exabyte said:
flame.jpg

What I ment was the fire in his eyes and when he breathed it. His skull still looks the best. Ghost Riders still looks cheesy.
I have to agree, for this initial stage of development...actually i did enjoy ol' Scorp looks in that movie, the skull had the right skinny/razor look of Saltares/Texeira art, but was a little too much demonic, and square, but was really good.
But on the other hand....i mean....the BROW...:eek:

MarvelMovies said:
Friggin' excellent picture!

:D

Makes we want hollow eyes...

I mean a skull might be hollow, but that looks cool!

Here are more:

fire2sr.jpg

fire22pi.jpg

fire35am.jpg

fire43ij.jpg

fire56xj.jpg

fire65fj.jpg

Now, to me, these look better than the way it is in Ghost Rider. I don't like how they leave so much up to CGI when good old fashion work could pay off.

fire71vb.jpg

fire83ua.jpg

I hope that in the final draft of the movie, they will go back and redo the flaming skull of Ghost Rider, because right now it looks like some fan made CGI.

Maybe it will be like they did for F4, going back and adding more. It just looks silly to me.

Exabyte said:
fire71vb.jpg

fire83ua.jpg

I hope that in the final draft of the movie, they will go back and redo the flaming skull of Ghost Rider, because right now it looks like some fan made CGI.

Maybe it will be like they did for F4, going back and adding more. It just looks silly to me.

They have a year of working on effects and CGI.

Actually MSJ said it would be "months" ....and yes i agree that skull shot ( imo )is just a temp shot made for the trailer. i expect it to be vastly improved by the time the official full length trailer hits next year.

I'm not even sure how anybody can judge what the skull looks like from that 8 seconds clip. It was too quick for me to make any real comments.

Either way, I'm sure it'll look beautiful by the time it's finished...

Can anyone post a link where I can see this clip???

antmanx68 said:
Forgive me if this is old news, but i was just watching ET and before the credits they mentioned they'd be back tommorow on the set of Nick Cage's new movie Ghostrider. Get those DVR's and VCR's ready GR fans.

FlameHead said:
I'm not even sure how anybody can judge what the skull looks like from that 8 seconds clip. It was too quick for me to make any real comments.

Either way, I'm sure it'll look beautiful by the time it's finished...
Elecard player allows frame by frame viewing:)

Thank you for this I have heard so much about it and then wehn I went to listen to it the link/s will not load I will keep checking this site to find out when it is up again. I am the founder/owner of a Nicolas Cage Fan club and we have over 500 members so I am trying to keep them up to date and I have also told them about this form :)

MarvelMovies said:
It's on www.IGR.notlong.com which unfortunately is down..

But, should be back up in about a week..

Along with screen captures...

marvelmovies comes to the rescue , dude your like a real life computer messege baord superhero and I can't thank you enoguh for saving my life.

AmerikazMostWanted said:
what a letdown it didn't work you guys are meanie weenies

Man... I tried. I wanna be a message board super hero too... but alas, I'll forever be a sidekick.

Hmmm... now the question is; was that Extra footage supposed to released online as well? Considering the email MM got, I think not.

I mean't they probably didn't want it released online... so that people could take screenshots of it, giving them the ability to analyse what Ghost Rider looks like in it.

About the screenshots, I suggest you contact them and ask if some of them are okay to post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"