Hot lesbians are like precious gems - rather rare. :(

Equint77 said:
jamie-lynn-spears-41441.jpg

you know you want her. :o

That Red X is trying to seduce me.

Daisy said:
I know. :(

Hot lesbians are like precious gems - rather rare. :(

Wow, then you need to come to my neck of the woods. You'll be swimming in girl on girl action.

We're not supposed to turn it down due to us being males, and if we do we're considered weird or gay, even if she's ass ugly. But you gotta have some standards and not take whatever is thrown at you, as that also ups your attractive level if they know you're rejecting them. They're wondering why he can be so cool about it unlike the rest of the horndogs.

sex is sex... and judging by the characters who post here... they're not in league to judge or reject any poontang headed their way.

Jamie Lynn Spears is way hotter than Britney

Drakon said:
Wow, then you need to come to my neck of the woods. You'll be swimming in girl on girl action.

'neck of the woods' and hot girls... something just doesn't compute there. :confused: :D

Daisy said:
'neck of the woods' and hot girls... something just doesn't compute there. :confused: :D
*Dueling Banjos plays in the background* :o

Daisy said:

Fine. You know what? More for me. :o:up:

I'm not saying I'm out looking for girl-action, I'm just saying that if when girls proposition me (which happens), they have to be hot, hot, hot... or it's just not gonna happen.

Now are really hot chick with a really nice rack... then there's something to consider. :o

Damn, when did Daisy become a sailor? :confused:

jag

Oh... I've been ridin' the waves for a while now. ;)

Let me check my schedule.

Hmmm....after 5, I am.

Daisy said:
Let me check my schedule.

Hmmm....after 5, I am.

I'll have my wife get the rope ready in case we have to lash you to the mast.

jag

jaguarr said:
I'll have my wife get the rope ready in case we have to lash you to the mast.

jag

I'm gonna have to make sure your wife meets my 'hotness' standards before I agree to anything. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"