Ever turn down a woman who offered sex?

Daisy said:
I'm gonna have to make sure your wife meets my 'hotness' standards before I agree to anything. ;)

You won't be disappointed, but you're just gonna be blindfolded and hooded, so what does it matter?

jag

jaguarr said:
You won't be disappointed, but you're just gonna be blindfolded and hooded, so what does it matter?

jag

I do have standards when it comes to who touches me... whether I can see them or not.

Daisy said:
I'm gonna have to make sure your wife meets my 'hotness' standards before I agree to anything. ;)

;) I think Daisy needs a spanking,

Daisy said:
I do have standards when it comes to who touches me... whether I can see them or not.

That I can appreciate. :up:

jag

-ahem-

Sorry bout that. Had to wipe the drool off the keyboard. :D

Lord Siva said:
Just make sure if I get banned that you do it! :eek:

Has no one ever told you to be careful what you ask for? ;)

Against my better judgement, I'm opting not to join in on this gang bang. I'll wait for the next one. :o

Daisy said:
I'm generally up for new experiences.

I'm curious like that. :)

In the hands of someone who's highly skilled, a single tail is definitely a memorable experience you'll want a repeat of. In the hands of a hack, it's the worst thing ever.

jag

Last I checked it was just me, jag and his wife (pending approval).

Erzengel said:
Against my better judgement, I'm opting not to join in on this gang bang. I'll wait for the next one. :o

We haven't even started discussing lucite paddles with holes drilled in them, though, Erz! :(

jag

jaguarr said:
In the hands of someone who's highly skilled, a single tail is definitely a memorable experience you'll want a repeat of. In the hands of a hack, it's the worst thing ever.

jag

How's it compare to a strap?

Daisy said:
How's it compare to a strap?

Much finer and pinpointed than a strap or a tawse. Can feel like a little mosquito bite or like a line of fire running the length of contact. Depends on how proficient the wielder is and how well you're warmed up. If you're already flying a little bit, it will send you into the stratosphere.

jag

Daisy said:
Last I checked it was just me, jag and his wife (pending approval).
I saw Wil, Siva and Drakon as well as Jag. I hate waiting on lines. :(

Erzengel said:
I saw Wil, Siva and Drakon as well as Jag. I hate waiting on lines. :(

No, no... Siva is definitely not included.

Erzengel said:
Well that is an example of a 15 year old. I'm guessing your 14 year old must have looked like she was 30 or something.

Actually, she looked 16. And I met her again not too long ago, now that she's 20, and she still looks 16. Weird. :confused:

Daisy said:
I'm not saying I'm out looking for girl-action, I'm just saying that if when girls proposition me (which happens), they have to be hot, hot, hot... or it's just not gonna happen.

Now are really hot chick with a really nice rack... then there's something to consider. :o

Same here. The only way I'll ever consider f***ing another guy is if he looks like Johnny Depp. Strike that, only if he IS Johnny Depp. :o

TheSumOfGod said:
Same here. The only way I'll ever consider f***ing another guy is if he looks like Johnny Depp. Strike that, only if he IS Johnny Depp. :o

I'd have sex with a clone of myself.:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"