Everything Everywhere All At Once | A24 | Michelle Yeoh

Good for this film. Happy people are still seeing it, but also going out of their way to see it in IMAX as well.

Last edited:
Lol

Gotta love Jamie Lee Curtis!

And love to see this being a box office hit. Who says movie theatres are only for IP?

019885e78fb8181d3916d578c5b4ab8c67b2484e.gifv

e5455b345d6a4f797c658b9ab95b2f803beb7eb6.gifv

a8db9931edcfa8355dde16e33341ce5ed2e099c7.gifv

Seeing this on Sunday with a family member, warily looking forward to it!!

Saw it yesterday and without question my favorite film of the year (for now) absolutely loved this,was heartfelt, honest as much as it was absurd.

I didn't think this would live up to all the hype I've been hearing, but damn this movie was amazing on so many different levels and I actually can't wait to revisit it many more times in the upcoming years.

Easily one of the craziest and most ambitious films I've ever seen and while I can understand comparisons to The Matrix the fact that the core story of this movie is a dysfunctional family drama makes it even better IMO.

I was surprised at how many genuine and powerful emotional scenes there were, especially when it got to the third act and even among all the chaos going on I never felt like the movie lost itself or the heart of the story.

Michelle Yeoh's best performance to date and I loved how Jamie Lee Curtis was utilized in this lol.

I have a million different things I want to talk about and I don’t know where to start. This was just so, so, so great. Funny, poignant, bizarre, action-packed, heartfelt, like everything. And man I love this cast. Michelle Yeoh was firing on all cylinders, Jamie Lee Curtis was terrific, Stephanie Hsu was terrific, Ke Huy Quan was awesome. I had no idea who he was so just learning now about his history as an actor. He was wonderful, it’s such a bummer he wasn’t able to act all this time. I really truly hope we see more of him now. Oh and I didn’t even know they were in this but Harry Shum Jr and Jenny Slate were both great and funny.

The Daniels don't do realm of believability.

Even when they direct music videos...

:eek:

Finally got around to seeing this. Wow, fooking bonkers. What a blast. So many 'what did I just see?' moments, much funnier than I anticipated. The hype is real.

I saw this a few days ago and I really liked it. I'm very impressed with what they managed to do on a 25M budget. It was weird and funny with some cool action scenes and a lot of interesting costumes and effects. I'm always happy seeing Michelle Yeoh and it was a lot of fun seeing Jamie Lee Curtis in the role she had.

I do think that I probably got a bit carried away with my expectations though due to the hype for it so without that I would probably have liked it even more. I didn't fully connect emotionally with the characters until roughly the third act either, but when I did I think everything fell into place. Those two things will make a second viewing very interesting.

Hey guys, so im really late to this party. Just rented it on Amazon and my thoughts?

This….was probably the greatest movie I’ve ever seen. I dont care if it sounds like hyperbole but thats how i feel after watching it.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"