Ewan McGregor Is Black Mask

Remember back in the day when it felt like everyone wanted Black Mask to be the villain in the Dark Knight sequel?

wNePTgnq_o.png

I echo what @pixen said in the other thread. WB probably has plans for Black Mask beyond this movie so this is his look for the time being and he'll most likely get his disfigured look complete with masks at the end of this movie or in GCS.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never gets disfigured. It'd be a mistake to cast Ewan McGregor then hide his face. Let the man act.

I echo what @pixen said in the other thread. WB probably has plans for Black Mask beyond this movie so this is his look for the time being and he'll most likely get his disfigured look complete with masks at the end of this movie or in GCS.
It would be great if they can keep Ewan McGregor for more films. His involvement already raises my expectations for this film significantly.

I came here for the Sam Rockwell references. I am not disappointed.

Seriously though, I think Giancarlo Esposito was born to play this character. Too bad. I should try and get a job in casting, lol.

I think Ewan's Sionis gets disfigured in this film but if not McGregor I think he ends up in 2021's The Batman solo and ends up being disfigured there

ah I see Ewan is sporting a black mask of sorts! probably an early version.

Love Ewan as an actor so to see him in the DCEU really makes me excited for this film

For some reason I haven't seen McGregor in something for a quite a while, so it's cool that he's in the DCEU atm.

Reminded me of Leto's hand laughter tattoo lol

Can't wait to see this omfg

giphy.gif

How credible is this guy KC?

Its not the final appearance until things change especially after what happened to the characters that appeared in Suicide Squad and JL, dropped and recast characters so quickly. So why wait til the 2nd film? Also, the dceu has a bad track record following their "plans" so its just not encouraging to hope that Black Mask will be in the series for the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"