• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Exclusive TDK Set Report #2!

sweet set report Noir.

now get one telling us who the frick AMH is!!:woot:

haha

so far they're 2/2 for being the first to see the villains in person so might as well try for 3

Try scoping out Scarecrow now!

Joker sounds like quite the nihilist here. :up:

Yeah, you show us the Joker and we'll believe you forever :cwink:

Awesome set report and pic. My only question is... the S looks like it was blurred in photoshop, but I guess it might have been that blurry on there.

My only question is... the S looks like it was blurred in photoshop, but I guess it might have been that blurry on there.

Seems like he used this guys pic ...

Originally Posted by Mike_D202
The red spray paint looks a little fake. Its not even as blurry as the rest of the text. I made a photomanip of the joker truck and it fooled a crap load of ppl.

It should kinda look like this:
laughter.jpg
These seem to be the real ones

Jokermobile.jpg

Jokermobile2.jpg

he didn't, mike d_202 blurred it out to make it look more "realistic"

BUSTED

noirman, why would you take other people's photos... and why would you blur the S?

Probably just wanted to mess with the fans. The simple fact that he won't take the 30 seconds to desribe the Jokers' smile for the many people who have asked him in this thread clearly smells of bull****. If im wrong, well cool for him and his buddies to come on here to brag lol.

I overheard a PA last night saying that were no principals other than "the one with the prosthetic" filming for the next few days. So only the Joker in town.

Ok nevermind. I think I got myself confused. So, Noirman never claimed to have taken the pic of that truck, correct?

here we go again

???
I'm just being realistic as always. C'mon, why wouldn't he take 30 seconds at the most to explain to all the people what Heath looked like when he was smiling? I'm not 100% doubtful, more around 50%/50%. I can understand not wanting to show us pictures for respect for the cast and crew and Nolan, even though it still makes the person look like they were special and best friends with Nolan in their head.

Ok nevermind. I think I got myself confused. So, Noirman never claimed to have taken the pic of that truck, correct?

He never claimed to have taken the pic, I do believe he saw the truck, but guess he didn´t get a pic of it so he used that guys for some reason

He never claimed to have taken the pic, I do believe he saw the truck, but guess he didn´t get a pic of it so he used that guys for some reason

Thanks, Bauer.

Sorry to Noirman for the misunderstanding.

right, he just used the other person's truck photo to demonstrate.
???
I'm just being realistic as always. C'mon, why wouldn't he take 30 seconds at the most to explain to all the people what Heath looked like when he was smiling? I'm not 100% doubtful, more around 50%/50%. I can understand not wanting to show us pictures for respect for the cast and crew and Nolan, even though it still makes the person look like they were special and best friends with Nolan in their head.
the same skepticism happened in the last set report http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=277101

though I guess it's hard not to be suspicious when people make up fake trailers etc.

right, he just used the other person's truck photo to demonstrate.the same skepticism happened in the last set report http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=277101

though I guess it's hard not to be suspicious when people make up fake trailers etc.

Ok, it's cleared up for me now. So he was just using the old truck photo to show us which "Jokermobile" he was talking about. I just don't understand why he couldn't give a brief description of the Jokers smile. :csad:

Greeting all. Noir here again with a new set report from last nights filming. Just like before my friends and I went on another bat-hunt last night (and some of today). I have to say, once again it paid off in spades! We traveled up to the filming at Lower Wacker where the huge chase scene was taking place. Right away we saw some Gotham SWAT trucks and other cool stuff. Once again, spoilers are ahead.

We really were at the right place at the right time. We got our first view of the awesome action that was to come. Directly down the street from us a wicked car crash takes place where an unassuming truck that was right next to us cruised down the street and got smashed when a GPD SWAT truck rams into it. Once again, the mysterious garbage truck was there, along with more squad cars. A little later more chaos ensued with the Joker Truck involved. If you haven't see it, here it go!

laughter.jpg

This thing just slams into cars on the road with sheer callous! It was great! After that things died down to prep for more stunts, then it all got really, REALLY interesting. REALLY!

We were back at our original spot after looking at the action fom those lovely bridges that lead to the narrows:cwink: . Here we see the Joker Truck come straight toward us. We all notice that the door on the trailer is now open. At first we just notice some goons standing inside. Then the truck makes a turn and we were floored at who we see, the mother****ing JOKER :wow: !!!!! It was no stuntman; it was Heath himself. We were the only ones there to witness it. He stares at us while we stare at him, amused at our surprise, he smiles at us. I almost pissed my pants! The truckbacks up then heads down to Wacker again. We were just estatic at what we saw. Then a crew member ( same guy the helped us meet nolan) came to us and said, "What did I tell ya? Didn't I say Jokermobile!" now we know this semi is actually THE Joker car. AWESOME!!!

The fun didn't stop there. We saw Joker at least a dozen more times as they did takes. I have a 100% accurate description of the Joker outfit. I can really saw I wasn't disappointed. He looked as the Joker should: A dark purple suit ( not too dark), a long coat jacket, black shirt, green tie, and leather gloves. I have too say his make-up wasn't as greusome as the first picture released would have you think. It's not overpowering, yet very creepy. His hair was almost all green, not streaked like some think, and it was slicked to the back. I have to say to all that didn't dig the first pic, relax, he looks awesome in person.
%

Amazing, :up:

thanks for another great write-up Noirman

Ok, it's cleared up for me now. So he was just using the old truck photo to show us which "Jokermobile" he was talking about. I just don't understand why he couldn't give a brief description of the Jokers smile. :csad:
just wait a while, maybe he or one of his friends will describe it a bit more

Im a huge heath ledger joker supporter but for some reason im having a hard time picturing him do all this crazy stuff were hearing about.

Thats not a bad thing..its just that heath is so different in all his roles that I cant wait to see how he handles this one..

It really does seem like Nolan has gotten the Joker thing right. "Slaughter is the best medicine"? Perfect.

And the costume sounds right-on. Far more "classic" Joker than we had any right to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"