World Exlusive Walmart Spider-Man DVDs

SpideyFan85

Back in Black
Reaction score
As some of you may have seen in your recent comics, there's an ad for a new set of two-packs featuring Spider-Man. The first includes Spider-Man 1 and an exclusive DVD that features Venom and some Spider-Man 3 behind the scenes stuff, it also includes a comic (can't remember which, probably Amazing Fantasy #15). There's also a Spider-Man 2 one, which I'm thinking about getting, but I want to know if anyone knows anything about the features on the bonus disk, and if it's worth getting. If it really has behind the scenes stuff from Spider-Man 3, then it is DEFINATELY worth it. Anyway, I don't think it's out yet, but if any of you manage to see it and check it out, let me know what you think...

NEWEDTIONSOFSPIDER-MAN12.jpg

:gg: I have so many copies of SM and SM2,why stop now. :venom:

i might get the SM one.....my computer ate my other copy :(

I might get it,but I feel the same way. I wanna see what new features are on it first.

Will you guys that buy it let me know how that works out? I do remember there was an awful lot of drama when The Last Stand was released. :huh: :csad:

I hope you're all happy,I pre ordered them on line. :cmad:
I have no self control. :csad:

Both movies have reprints of Black costume stories. I wonder why they did that? :cwink::whatever:

Alrighty.. anyone recieve their copy yet for the SM2? I'm more so curious to buying that one...

I just want to know what the features on the bonus disk are, and how long they are. Is there anything on Spider-Man 3? Any new "never-before-seen" videos? Only time will tell, I guess...

I just got mine in the mail today,haven't looked at them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"