Minority Report: The Series

It was pretty mediocre and I think I'm gonna pass on the rest of the season. I thought Meagan Good who plays the lead is pretty hot though.

I usually try to give a series two or three episodes before giving up on it. Minority Report's ratings might not give me that chance though. :o

Not crazy about it, but the gratuitous shots of Good keep me coming.

Back.

:o

The show is really bland and they didn't do Megan Good any favours with her character, the model-like hip swaying walk she does when sweeping a building is hilarious.

I loved her counting out targets in spanish

Yeah and it wasn't very memorable to me. I remember watching it last night and finding it boring but I don't remember what all happened. The story just has not interested me so far.

When all I was thinking during the ep was : nice cleavage and the camera was focused on it, I don't have much confidence and this show duration.

Based on the ratings, it is not getting renewed. We will see if they actually air the full season.

Yeah, this one's a goner. The 2nd episode was roughly as good as the first, and it needed to be better, imo. I still like it a little better than Blindspot if we're comparing new procedurals, but that's not saying much.

While Meagan Good is a little easy on the eyes, her acting really leaves a lot to be desired. It's one of the big factors taking me out of the show. There's a good premise going on here, and I was actually hoping revealing Arthur way too soon at the beginning isn't going to help matters either. And don't get me started on Good and her epic booty thinking she's athletic enough to pursue suspects. I'll continue watching, but I'm not expecting the show to last long. Oh, and her counting in Spanish - awful!

Last edited:
So far I'm loving it. Might actually forgive Fox for cancelling Almost Human if they keep this on.

I'd still rather have Almost Human. It was better than this. Both were procedural's with a twist but Almost Human had more likable actors in it with a less dull interpetation of the future.

I will never forgive Fox for canceling Almost Human. They royally screwed that show after throwing the lube in the trash.

I thought Almost Human was pretty boring and I really wanted to like it because of the concept. I thought the execution of it left a lot to be desired.

I think had it been given a chance Almost Human would have gotten better. I'm not sure if Minority Report can claim that but it is still early in the series.

I'm with Teelie on this. Almost Human was butchered ( ep aired in the wrong order ), I downloaded it so I am not acquainted with the time slot it was given but it had a strong potential.

I see they roped in Tom Cruise cousin for a guest role

This show is drearily limping to it's inevitable demise, the hover bike in this weeks ep was cool though.

I see they roped in Tom Cruise cousin for a guest role

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if they had him playing Tom Cruise's character in the movie?

and yeah Meagan Good's goods are not going to save the show.

I don't know what it is but FOX's like flaunting her and Nicole beharie's assets

Wouldn't it have been hilarious if they had him playing Tom Cruise's character in the movie?

I don't know what it is but FOX's like flaunting her and Nicole beharie's assets

Hot black chicks = 18-49 male demographic?

So far I'm loving it. Might actually forgive Fox for cancelling Almost Human if they keep this on.

Sorry but it will be lucky if it makes it through the entire season. :/ Fox. bleh

nah, even THIS one isn't makin' it for me... I'm saying goodbye before this one gets cancelled inevitably...

Hot black chicks = 18-49 male demographic?
Poor Lyndie Greenwood. She's no slouch herself but she's not getting all the "look at the hot black chick" exposure either. :oldrazz:

I have noticed though that attractive black female is the new "it girl" with those three and How to Get Away With Murder flaunting their own pair with Viola Davis and Aja Naomi King. And Kill Joys also has a half black female lead in Hannah John-Kamen. I'm sure there are more of them out there too.

Not that it's a bad thing. I think they are all capable actors, but maybe they are just the latest (and laziest) way for the networks to show their diversity. I have noticed a more widespread attempt to have non-white actors so maybe it just appears that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"