Minority Report: The Series

Is it weird that I (who hates most things) didn't hate the pilot?

I actually thought it was entertaining, and at times, the stuff going on in the background piqued my interest (the technologies). It's unusual to see a realistic, but not horrible depiction of the future.

I mean, granted, the female lead is clearly there for reasons other than her acting ability, and the writers treat the audience like idiots from time to time.

But from what I read here I expected this to be Under the Dome bad.

Last edited:
The pilot wasn't that bad. The next two episodes were pretty bland, though.

This isn't Under the Dome but I doubt they will get enough episodes to make it to that level either.

^Black women kill two diversity birds with one stone. Everybody is trying to capture the lightning in a bottle that Kerry Washington is.

The sad thing is that the premise isn't bad. The female lead is pretty damn weak though, and it's way too episodic.

"A Fox insider notes that Episode 10 will serve as a satisfying conclusion to the season. "

lol, sure.

So, first unofficial cancellation. Any bets on Gotham moving to the 9 o'clock spot?

I don't see any reason for Gotham to move. They let Minority Report play out for the rest of the year, go on Winter hiatus, come back with X-Files/Lucifer, then have Gotham take it's spot back once X-Files wraps up.

If Minority Report was doing it any damage, I'd say yeah, move it, but Gotham's still doing quite a bit better than this show.

Cutting a season down is always a good sign for the future of the series.:funny:

I don't think anyone is under any illusions about what this means for the show, but it does seem odd for them to not just say it's cancelled outright. I have to assume it's because they'll be airing all 10 rather than pulling it ASAP...

If they tell us now it is officially cancelled then they assume we'll stop watching it because why bother? Though as you say no one is under any illusion this is getting renewed.

While Meagan Good is a little easy on the eyes, her acting really leaves a lot to be desired. It's one of the big factors taking me out of the show. There's a good premise going on here, and I was actually hoping revealing Arthur way too soon at the beginning isn't going to help matters either. And don't get me started on Good and her epic booty thinking she's athletic enough to pursue suspects. I'll continue watching, but I'm not expecting the show to last long. Oh, and her counting in Spanish - awful!

Heh...I hope this was a joke. You don't really think someone has to have a flat butt to be athletic do you? Not to mention if you can accept precogs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"