• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

F Yo Lounge (RIP Charlie Murphy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stannis is someone who obsesses over a celebrity, to the point of self-harm and stalking.

A poster on here is a stannis for like... one of those singers, I don't remember which one. The weird one.

What the **** is a 'stannis' and how does it work?

stannis-game-of-thrones-meme.jpg

in the SPORTSBALL world

17883896_1749364788415689_7955357459419955943_n.jpg

These all actually look like exciting/good matchups. Minus maybe Chicago/Boston

Looking forward to the annual Raptors disappointment. You'd think a team that made the conference finals would have escaped the failings of years past, but... goddamn they were an ugly three rounds.

Go Raptors. Go Maple Leafs. Bask me in the misery that comes.

in the SPORTSBALL world

17883896_1749364788415689_7955357459419955943_n.jpg

These all actually look like exciting/good matchups. Minus maybe Chicago/Boston
Yeah, a lot of series have potential. I am hyped for Clippers/Jazz, Rockets/Thunder, Bucks/Raptors, and Hawks/Wiz. Also Spurs/Grizzlies is usually good and maybe Paul George could give the Cavs some trouble.

Rockets/Thunder should be good. If only because I expect Harden and Westbrook to get into a fist fight over a trophy.

A stannis is someone who obsesses over a celebrity, to the point of self-harm and stalking.

A poster on here is a stannis for like... one of those singers, I don't remember which one. The weird one.

f48e8b196c5dc710ca466a3a7c869ba23995cc59_hq.gif

Rockets/Thunder should be good. If only because I expect Harden and Westbrook to get into a fist fight over a trophy.
I think the Rockets are going to roll them, but it will be entertaining as hell.

I'll admit I'm not huge on basketball compared to the other major sports, but I've seen the Westbrook things, and the averaging a triple-double and stuff. That's great and all, but Oklahoma seems kinda awful aside from him. From what I see people saying, it would be a damn miracle if they win. Because Westbrook can't go searching for assists to beat a record when the team actually has to win the game...

He still might, and I honestly might respect that. You do you, Westbrook.

i hope harden averages a triple double against them :hehe:

Quadruple double. Get blocks in there.

i wish harden would get rid of that stupid ass beard.

no offense to you duck dynasty folks, but beards like that make you look like a tool.

I think the latest thing I have seen Jeffery Combs in was Gotham. The Dollmaker transplanted his head onto a female body.
everyone-has-a-cobblepot-office-manager-has-seen-better-days.jpg

Kinky, but I've seen better:

[YT]mU2-ihNv5pY[/YT]

Look at the cover art for that movie. That's something else.

91cA4EXdrZL._SX342_.jpg

The lounge whenever jokesonm3 post

That's a lot of gravitas in that room. I've never seen that movie, but... that cast.

"Apparently, some kind of marsupial has committed a crime."

BROCKMIRE.

44 Inch Chest... one of the best movies ever made. Watch it. Worship it. Live it.

Charles Murphy death trumps a Fast Furious themed Lounge naming.

We might finish this thread off before it gets changed.

CC will change it when she gets off her lazy ass watching Black Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"