• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F Yo Lounge (RIP Charlie Murphy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost doesnt count... almost is for those people who betray their own team and go coach for their rivals

To answer Reek's second question; I felt like it after that meltdown that happened from changing my custom title.

i deleted it the first time, so you had to post it again? :whatever:

cuz you only posted it to be coy or funny, and it was neither

you've been here almost 2 months, averaging about 25 posts a day, and post mostly images and gifs and vids.

it's time to let us get to know you! be a person, not a post collected!
what's your story? where ya from? who is your daddy and what does he do?

you've been here almost 2 months, averaging about 25 posts a day, and post mostly images and gifs and vids.

it's time to let us get to know you! be a person, not a post collected!
what's your story? where ya from? who is your daddy and what does he do?

Actually I did post a while back about my Dad and his death.

My Father is dead,not long dead either,march 24th 2017.

I've posted where I am from and Reek has been making jibes about it (which is cool).

I've posted a fair bit with actual comments and been ignored many times (cept by a few like Reek and Krypton INC) so how about that.

i remember you mentioning your father. we both lost relatives near the same time.

i dont recall you posting where you were from though. and i've tried to comment when you actually post something, and by posting, i mean actual posts, not media. cuz i tend to avoid those as much as i can

Ok,well that's cool and I if I have missed your replies then of course my apologies but I am unclear how my posting habits (if not in contravention of the rules) are to be a reason to then single me out.

I like pictures as in "Pics of Awesome" and the like cause I am a comic collector and art lover.

The gifs do come across as funny to me and of course humour is subjective but participating here and what is deemed ok is for those who run the place to do so.

I know that so fine delete whatever you see of mine that is not to your liking.

you're only singled out cuz we're the only ones online haha. i've been talking to everyone who has shown up in here. reekisha, aziz, you, etc

Ok,well I am not really interested in discussing it further, Thank you. No offence intended in any my posts but it is not actually a fun conversation atm.

What did you just call me? I'll meet you outside

Hahha

There's words like that will elicit violent reactions I realise.

Mea Culpa

Now now children... lets not be cavemen. thats for hairy people like Krypton and ComicChick.

Now tell me about the perfect taco.

giphy.gif

Hans Van Houten. Fancy seeing you here.

I've got a bone to pick with Chimpo. I hired him to do a portrait drawing of my girlfriend but he ended up screwing her.

Without payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"